BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Bonnie R.
Tried these out of curiosity, but wasn't impressed. They didn't have a great peanut butter flavor. I prefer traditional flavors like cherry or cinnamon brown sugar.
Lisa H.
I love peanut butter and Pop-Tarts. At first, I didn't think they would be very good, but I must say, they are my favorite flavor! Especially the chocolate frosted ones!
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX
Peanut butter pop-tarts are my favorite. I love peanut butter and there is nothing better than enjoying it in a pastry. I like to toast mine and put a small amount of butter on it. These are a great value. I would recommend.
Megan A.
Kansas City, KS
I only eat Pop-Tarts toasted and the Gone Nutty Peanut Butter is absolutely delicious when its warm, gooey and toasted! If you haven't tried this flavor yet, you must!
Katelyn S.
Angleton, TX
I absolutely love these! I am a lover of peanut butter and chocolate, so these are definitely the perfect pop tarts for me! My whole family loves to throw them in the toaster and eat them when they're all gooey and warm.
Tara G.
Biloxi MS
These are the best pop tarts hands down I would highly recommend and repurchase this product very affordable great value and you can get them just about anywhere they taste best when toasted
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
Finally a pop tart I enjoy eating! I only like them warm. But oh my goodness the flavor is delicious! I get them when they're on sale. I think they're a great value.
Destiny M.
Caledonia
By far my favorite pop tarts. My family eats pop tarts on a daily basis for breakfast. Grab n go. They're not very pricey, they taste great & are good for on the go!
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
I love these pop tarts. It's not overly sweet like all the other pop tarts and I love PB. I just wish that I could find them. We bought them once and have not been able to find them again.
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
Not only do my kids love these, but my husband and I do! They're soft and taste so yummy. The peanut butter taste isn't as pronounced as I'd like, but it's so good!
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?