BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
I was so excited when I saw this flavor, but ended up severely disappointed. They left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth, and weren't very peanut buttery to start with. So sad.
Jenn A.
Im not a big fan of PB but some snacks with peanut butter are worth the try to eat and enjoy some but i didnt really enjoy this.. Its way to peanuty and super duper sweet to take in.. I dont like it at all
Felisha G.
Pop tarts peanut butter pastries were awesome! My two year old niece absolutely loves them! She eats them about once a week. The flavor is wonderful, if you like peanut butter! I would recommend this!
Crys S.
These are one of our favorite pop tarts. Everyone in the family loves them. They are always the first kind to be gone. I must also admit they are great for a late snack with milk when kids are sleep!
Emily H.
Willard, OH
I love pop tarts but peanut butter pop tarts!? My favorite! My kids also enjoy them very much. Something easy and simple to grad on a busy morning on your way out the door.
Stephanie A.
These pop tarts are the best along with the chocolate peanut butter pop tarts. I love these warm. Taste like fresh baked cookies with actual smooth peanut butter oozing in the middle of every bite. I add #ReesesSpread on top of them. heaven in my mouth. I recommend 110 percent.
Kelly N.
Bartlett, IL
They tasted really good but for the calories, I would rather have a Reese's peanut butter cup. I thought they were better room temperature, my husband enjoyed them toasted.
Bonnie R.
Tried these out of curiosity, but wasn't impressed. They didn't have a great peanut butter flavor. I prefer traditional flavors like cherry or cinnamon brown sugar.
Megan A.
Kansas City, KS
I only eat Pop-Tarts toasted and the Gone Nutty Peanut Butter is absolutely delicious when its warm, gooey and toasted! If you haven't tried this flavor yet, you must!
Kaitlin P.
Fort Worth, TX
Peanut butter pop-tarts are my favorite. I love peanut butter and there is nothing better than enjoying it in a pastry. I like to toast mine and put a small amount of butter on it. These are a great value. I would recommend.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?