BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
These are definitely for all of the peanut butter lovers out there! Honestly can't get any "nuttier" than this. It really does taste like you are eating a soft peanut butter cookie.
Sabrina W.
College park, GA
These Pop-Tarts are so yummy. The peanut butter filling is addictive. Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings. But the sugar content is outta control though.
Kristina B.
Paducah, KY
I was so excited when these came out but was utterly destroyed after I tasted them. Although they to taste similar to peanut butter it is not a peanut butter I would like to eat.
Jennifer A.
Im not a big fan of PB but some snacks with peanut butter are worth the try to eat and enjoy some but i didnt really enjoy this.. Its way to peanuty and super duper sweet to take in.. I dont like it at all
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
I was so excited when I saw this flavor, but ended up severely disappointed. They left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth, and weren't very peanut buttery to start with. So sad.
Crys S.
These are one of our favorite pop tarts. Everyone in the family loves them. They are always the first kind to be gone. I must also admit they are great for a late snack with milk when kids are sleep!
Felisha G.
Pop tarts peanut butter pastries were awesome! My two year old niece absolutely loves them! She eats them about once a week. The flavor is wonderful, if you like peanut butter! I would recommend this!
Emily H.
Willard, OH
I love pop tarts but peanut butter pop tarts!? My favorite! My kids also enjoy them very much. Something easy and simple to grad on a busy morning on your way out the door.
Stephanie A.
These pop tarts are the best along with the chocolate peanut butter pop tarts. I love these warm. Taste like fresh baked cookies with actual smooth peanut butter oozing in the middle of every bite. I add #ReesesSpread on top of them. heaven in my mouth. I recommend 110 percent.
Kelly N.
Bartlett, IL
They tasted really good but for the calories, I would rather have a Reese's peanut butter cup. I thought they were better room temperature, my husband enjoyed them toasted.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.