BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Bonnie M.
Longmont, CO
These are so tasty. I love to just snack on them or have them on hand when I'm in a rush and need something quick. Also very handy when dealing with a baby. Love that they are not too sweet and there is no frosting which makes me happy. Definitely worth the money.
Sara W.
Richmond, IN
I love pop tarts, always have but until this one came out i was getting burned out on flavors, these taste better then peanut butter cookies!i love them warm or just straight out the package
Amber L.
Springfield, MO
These are by far our favorite of the pop tart flavors. We were so excited when this came out. It has a fabulous taste. We buy them at walmart and hyvee quite often. Fairly good pricing comparatively. We will definitely buy them again. I highly recommend it.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I'm not the biggest Pop Tart fan but these are awesome. I'm pretty big on peanut butter and these are perfect for a little treat. They are high calorie though I don't eat them all the time.
Payton T.
Oreana, IL
This flavor of pop-tarts are one of my favorites! They are good either way, warmed up or not. When you put these in the toaster or microwave they taste just like a peanut butter cookie!
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
One of their newer flavors but still pretty good, not my personal fav but they aren't bad. You can get them at your local grocery store. If peanut butter is your thing you'll love these.
nyjah d.
This is absolutely one of my favorite flavors to eat. If you like peanut butter this for you taste just like peanut butter cookies at times. Taste even better when toasted just right.
Ellen W.
I'm a HUGE peanut butter fan, and I've always loved Pop-Tarts, so when I saw these on sale I grabbed some. These were revolting. I couldn't finish them. I hate throwing away food, but this was just too gross to keep.
Ashley C.
Sarahsville, OH
Absolutely disgusting. I hated them. I love peanut butter so I thought I'd like these, no. I hated them. Not very healthy. The peanut butter taste fake. The price is decent. You can get these at any grocery store and also some dollar stores carry them
Moriah B.
These pop tarts are SO super sweet. it tastes like if someone took the inside of a Reese's cup and put more sugar in it and put it in the center of this pop tart.
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?