BY POP-TARTS #24 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I really like these even though they are not good for me. I usually eat these when I want a cookie because they taste similar to a peanut butter cookie; which are my fave.
Warda A.
San Diego, CA
I enjoy grabbing a pop tart as a quick snack . I usually purchase this at Ralph's . I don't eat it often but maybe once in awhile . I love peanut butter and it's tasty . I don't consider this product healthy but a go to snack
Fire House R.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm currently in a cut as far as my diet but when I'm trying to gain weight and have calories to eat these are a go to! Quick, taste good, and packed with calories. Should you eat these all day? No, but as a treat for the day I love these pop tarts!
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
Who would have thought that a peanut butter pop tart would be so good?! We call these dessert pop tarts because they are as tasty as a fresh baked peanut butter cookie.
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
These peanut butter pop tarts are definitely my mother and I favorite. We buy these all the time. These pop tarts are definitely better toasted than they are not toasted.
Brittany R.
Newark, OH
Peanut butter is one of my favorite foods, so incorporating it into one of my favorite childhood treats is genius! One of my favorite snacks. Also, they're cheap, so you can't go wrong there!
Sara W.
Richmond, IN
I love pop tarts, always have but until this one came out i was getting burned out on flavors, these taste better then peanut butter cookies!i love them warm or just straight out the package
Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
These are so YUMMY! They are best when warmed up with a glass of milk. 8 was skeptical about them because sometimes they don't get the peanut butter part to taste right but these are SPOT ON!
Bonnie M.
Longmont, CO
These are so tasty. I love to just snack on them or have them on hand when I'm in a rush and need something quick. Also very handy when dealing with a baby. Love that they are not too sweet and there is no frosting which makes me happy. Definitely worth the money.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I'm not the biggest Pop Tart fan but these are awesome. I'm pretty big on peanut butter and these are perfect for a little treat. They are high calorie though I don't eat them all the time.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?