BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Zhane J.
These were limited edition and soooooo good. They weren't sugary or too fake tasting like a lot of Pop-Tarts and they encompassed the peanut butter flavor so well- it taste similar to a peanut butter cookie.
Kimberly M.
These are the best tasting Pot tarts ever. I like them toasted or straight out of the box. If you like peanut butter you will like these. They are good for breakfast or a snack.
Lois M.
Cynthiana, KY
I am a peanut butter lover and thought I would try out this flavor of Pop-Tarts. Worst mistake of my life.
These were the nastiest tasting thing I have ever eaten. I don't recommend this flavor to anyone.
Karina R.
Kingsville, TX
I don't recommend to anyone who doesn't like peanut butter! But this snack does fill you up a good amount, 2 come in one. You can put in the toaster or just eat them like that!
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these. They are nice and sweet but not too sweet. I love the fact that Kellogg's finally decided to do something with peanut butter. Though they also make some with a chocolate frosting, I prefer these over the chocolate & peanut butter ones
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Best pop tart ever. It's like a ooey gooey peanut butter cookie. A box only last a day or two in my house. They are everyone's faves. I wish they had 4 packs in a box instead of 3
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Holy crap, if you are peanut butter lover buy these. I have purchased theses more times than I can count and I cannot get enough of them. Poptars are one of my weaknesses in the world and these have intensified my addiction. Just try one box of these and I know you will be hooked.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Oh my goodness the best peanut butter flavor ever!! My brother and I used to buy these every week so we could have them for breakfast on school days. I highly recommend them for everyone who needs a quick breakfast.
Anna M.
Thomasville, NC
Where did these things go? I have gone Nutty! I could eat these every single day. The perfect balance of sweetness. Just right. Can't find these at Wal Mart anymore. Would buy again if I can find them!
Megan K.
So yummy and creamy when you pop them in the toaster for a few. They literally melt in your mouth!!! These don't stay in my house for long! They get eaten within a day or two!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?