BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Best pop tart ever. It's like a ooey gooey peanut butter cookie. A box only last a day or two in my house. They are everyone's faves. I wish they had 4 packs in a box instead of 3
Karina R.
Kingsville, TX
I don't recommend to anyone who doesn't like peanut butter! But this snack does fill you up a good amount, 2 come in one. You can put in the toaster or just eat them like that!
Kimberly M.
These are the best tasting Pot tarts ever. I like them toasted or straight out of the box. If you like peanut butter you will like these. They are good for breakfast or a snack.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Oh my goodness the best peanut butter flavor ever!! My brother and I used to buy these every week so we could have them for breakfast on school days. I highly recommend them for everyone who needs a quick breakfast.
Ocean Springs, MS
Holy crap, if you are peanut butter lover buy these. I have purchased theses more times than I can count and I cannot get enough of them. Poptars are one of my weaknesses in the world and these have intensified my addiction. Just try one box of these and I know you will be hooked.
Anna M.
Thomasville, NC
Where did these things go? I have gone Nutty! I could eat these every single day. The perfect balance of sweetness. Just right. Can't find these at Wal Mart anymore. Would buy again if I can find them!
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm not a huge pop tart fan due to them being so sweet! These are so good though! The peanut butter adds in the perfect amount of flavor to the sweetness. I keep these in my car for hungry emergencies.
Megan K.
So yummy and creamy when you pop them in the toaster for a few. They literally melt in your mouth!!! These don't stay in my house for long! They get eaten within a day or two!
sheila h.
Summertown, TN
My husband loves pop tarts, when they came out with the peanut butter pop tarts he was over the moon!! He loves the flavor they have, but I have noticed they can be a bit hard to find since all stores do not carry all flavors. These are a repeat buy for us whenever I see them.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I really like these even though they are not good for me. I usually eat these when I want a cookie because they taste similar to a peanut butter cookie; which are my fave.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?