BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
I have always been a fan of Pop-Tarts but when they came out with these I fell in love. they are perfect for a quick sweet snack and they are in my opinion the best Pop-Tarts so far made
María P.
The peanut butter pastries are not what I expected them to taste. They don't have a bad flavor, it's just that I'd rather buy another one instead of this. It has a weird taste, but I would buy the other pop tarts gone nutty flavors to try them out.
Cheri S.
Yummy! I love peanut butter anything. So a peanut butter pop tart was a natural choice. These feel healthier although I'm not sure if they are. At any rate they are really good and filling too. Just make sure you have something to drink as with any peanut butter product you will be thirsty.
Tiffany B.
Watertown, NY
I like pop tarts because they are quick and easy, and they taste good. I love peanut butter anything so the peanut butter pop tarts are one of my favorites. I like to toast them and have them while they are warm to make the peanut butter creamy.
member-eb5f9a569
Naperville, IL
I had never even thought of a peanut butter pastry, however I tried this variety of Pop-Tarts and really liked it. The filling is creamy and full of peanut butter but it doesn't overwhelm the pastry. It makes me think I am eating a decadent dessert while still getting my breakfast nutrients.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
My boys favorite. if it isn't cereal it's pop tarts and their favorite is peanut butter. Easy to take on the road or out the door to school. Easy to be found anywhere there's food, grocery store or gas station.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
They aren't terrible something else I won't buy unless they are on sale because the box doesn't. Last long healthy no way but at 7:55 when you have to leave at 8 beggars can't be picky. Good for quick breakfast
Maria S.
I was so disappointed by this product. I'm a big peanut butter fan but his products was bad. I did not like the taste. I rather stand by the strawberry or blueberry in this same brand.
Ramille W.
Porterville, CA
Yes, to all things peanut butter! This is perfect, not much of a breakfast person but when I want a Iittle meal, this is it. Not so overly sweet like the original pop tart flavors.
Diana R.
Alliance, OH
I bought these for my kids at Walmart I thought wow this is different. They loved them the only bad thing about it is that you don't get as many in the box. So I had to buy 2 boxes the next time I got them.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.