BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Megan M.
I like a few of the pop tart flavors, but these have got to be my favorite! The peanut filled pop tart seems to be extra filling! It's not too sweet either, so a great grab on the go breakfast!
Leah C.
Wow! I bought these on a whim and they are now my new addiction! Every time I go to the store I get another box. If you love peanut butter then you need to try these. They are also great with Nutella spread on top of them.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Oh mercy these things were gross. I love peanut butter but no. Just no. The peanut butter, if you can even call it tjat, was so grainy and inedible. Save your money. Get the double fudge instead.
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
You really have to love peanut butter to enjoy these. I like PB but not this much. The PB flavored frosting mixed with the insides gives you an overwhelming taste of peanut butter. I probably won't be buying these again.
Shellie S.
League City , TX
These are ridiculously good! I know they're meant as a breakfast food, but we split a pack as a dessert - toasted and topped with a small scoop of ice cream - like a peanut butter cobbler!
Kimberly H.
Peanut butter Pop tarts are probably the best thing ever invented in the history of mankind. They are sweet and creamy, a wonderful way, and probably not healthy way, to start the morning.
Hannah C.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a big fan of the classic strawberry poptarts. I think they are so delicious and great int he morning, but I have never had another flavor of poptart that I didn't think was gross. I really hope to find a flavor that I like but I don't think that any of them will ever be as good as the original.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Sweet and salty! These remind me of butter butter cookies. I'm usually not big on peanut butter "flavored" things because they usually don't taste like actual peanut butter, but these do!
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV

Yummy is all I can say, I love pop tarts but this is my favorite from all of them. The name nutty peanut butter says it all Its so delicious. The best part is you can heat it or just eat it and its taste amazing
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I was so excited when I these since I love peanut butter! If you love peanut butter and pop tarts, then you should try these. I love to just warm them in the microwave and drink a glass of milk with them. So good!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?