BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Stephanie A.
I've been having these since middle school and have not stopped having them. This is my favorite flavor and I buy the big box of them which is a great price. A lot of sugar though, not very healthy...
Dodi K.
Orlando, FL
They are really good Pop-Tarts. I love the peanut butter flavor. The whole family loved them. Good value. First time having the flavor and have not found it again. I recommend them if you can find them.
Audrey S.
Peyton, CO
These were, without a doubt, some of the strangest pop tarts I've ever tried, but they were undeniably tasty with a glass of milk. They're everything you expect in a pop tart--dry, sorta grainy, and a little off-kilter on flavor. Maybe it's the nostalgia of eating these guys that keeps me going back, but I never really regret it.
Allie M.
Winona, MN
These are my favorite poptarts ever. I love peanut butter. I used to eat these every morning because I was too busy to make breakfast before running to class. The crust is so much better than normal poptarts.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tried these for the first time recently and fell in love. Peanut butter is my favorite and pairing it with a pop tart is so smart. Not really healthy but better then buying a donut on the way to work.
Manerva P.
I like kelloggs Pop-Tarts the are a quit breakfast that you take on the go and i like peannut bteer flavor one plus i like some other flavors they are a good price plus some of the might be healthy
Emily B.
I absolutely love love love these pop tarts! They have a great flavor and keep me going in the morning. I've gotten these multiple times and they never disappoint. I would recommend these to all peanut butter lovers out there!
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
These pop tarts are my absolute favorite. I feel as though people shy away from them because they don't have frosting, but they have a sugary top coat that is even better. The peanut butter tastes just like inside of a Reece's. I could eat these all day (but I won't).
Becky H.
Baldwyn, MS
These taste like peanut butter cookies. So Yummy! I love pop tarts in most flavors! This one is a repeat! The only problem I have with them, is that there are fewer pop tarts in these packages.
Megan M.
I like a few of the pop tart flavors, but these have got to be my favorite! The peanut filled pop tart seems to be extra filling! It's not too sweet either, so a great grab on the go breakfast!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.