BY POP-TARTS #39 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 27 OF 27.
NET WT. 15.2 OZ. (430g).

Buy on Walmart*
Stacey H.
New London, NC
I cannot bring myself to eat a whole one of these. I pick the icing off and eat the crust but feed my dog the rest. She loves them. But I think they are too sweet and not in the good way. The filling is chunky in a way and just not "wild berry" tasting. My fiance lives for these though so I have to keep buying them. But I will never eat another one. Maybe the icing and crust if I'm starving.

Not to mention the "jokes" on the box are not kid friendly. No my kid didn't understand it but any adult will see the crude humour in it. Funny for adults but these are aimed at children. (Attached a picture of the "joke")
Kate N.
Pop tarts are my guilty pleasure. I just can't help it sometimes. No, they're not healthy and yes they're full of sugar. But, man are they good. I don't eat them frequently, just on occasion when I've been eating right and feel I deserve a treat. The wild berry ones are my favorite. And, get the frosted ones. They're bad for your either way and taste disgusting without the frosting. Just enjoy your splurge every once in a while.
Kara F.
Lompoc, CA
My kids absolute favorite pop tart! Super convenient for a quick breakfast on the go, or heated in the toaster/microwave for a few seconds to enjoy with a cold glass of milk or even as an afternoon snack. With as often as we buy these it's worth buying the bigger pack if available.

The icing isn't too sweet and the berry filling is just the right amount for the size of the pastry. The pop tart is flaky but not dry.
Lauren C.
This is probably my favorite of the "wild" *insert berry type here* pop-tarts. Of all of them, I think the flavor is best on these. The best part is, I've been getting these since I was a kid and they haven't changed one bit. Ok, so they're a little sweet, but if you can't go a little crazy every once in a while with your breakfast choice, then what's the point of being an adult?
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I like to get these as a treat for myself! These taste great & are a good solution to that sweet tooth craving. The only downside is, I wish they packaged them individually, as I can never eat two pastries in one sitting so one of them goes stale. But I will definitely always repurchase these. If you're a fan of the strawberry, you need to give these a try!
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
These Wild Berry frosted pop tarts are so versatile! They are good enough for breakfast or a between meal pick me up, yet delicious enough to be highly desired or even count as a dessert in my book! I also love the ideas they have given us for freezing or toasting. This Wild Berry flavor is great frozen for a cool treat or toasted like homemade pie.
Brandi C.
Kellogg's pop-tarts are my favorite breakfast item! Wild berry is a delicious flavor and even better when put in the toaster briefly! The jelly gets warm and melts in your mouth. All flavors of pop-tarts are great! The only reason I gave 4 starts instead of 5 is because the nutritional content is not that great for you.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These have been my favorite Pop Tarts since I was a little girl. As I child I like them because the frosting colors reminded me of Pocahontas, haha! But I really believe this is the best flavor! I think the price of Pop Tarts has gone up, and they are a little pricier than I'd like. Also, Pop Tarts are SO unhealthy..
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Best flavor of pop tarts hands down. I love these heated in the toaster or straight out of the package. I normally purchase these at Walmart, and they will run a sale often times. They aren't really that healthy but they are great in a pinch. I love that this flavor is so powerful, it really wakes your taste buds up!
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Although the vibrant, almost radioactive looking purple color gives it a very strange look, this is truly an exquisite pop tart. A pure treat. Extremely sweet and the purple topping is not too soft, going very well with the soft inside. A great combination of texture and flavor make this a finely crafted pop tart.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.