BY POP-TARTS #3 in Toaster Pastries

Our classic Pop-Tarts® flavor. Sweet frosting decorated with rainbow sprinkles and filled with strawberry-flavored goodness. No wonder it's so popular.

Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Dextrose, Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Cracker Meal, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Fructose, Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Dried Strawberries, Dried Pears, Dried Apples, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Citric Acid, Milled Corn, Datem, Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Modified Wheat Starch, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Red 40, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Color Added, Turmeric Extract For Color, Yellow 6, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Blue 1,

• What's everyone's favorite PopTart Flavor?25 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to cook your poptart? Or do you...16 Answers
  • So yummy the strawberry is my favorite 7 Answers
  • "My favorite flavor!!!!!" in 1 review
Tissa b.
Memphis
Oh my!! I do not eat strawberries I mean PERIOD!!
But these STRAWBEERY FROSTED KELLOGS POP TART are the absolute BEST thing ever invented!!
I can get one of these to go in the morning and feel full all the way up until lunch time!!

Nahh, lets me stop lying!! THEYRE SOOO GOOD THAT YOU CANT eat just one you will find your self eating 6 because theyre soo delicious!! My children and i often have quarrels about the strawberry and chocolate ones, so i like to switch things up and just get the variety pack and when i tell you none are ever left in the variety pack, that is the truth!! Theyre ALLL so great that no one can NOT eat them!!
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Pop tarts are a staple in our household. This frosted strawberry is a classic and tastes so good! We love these for a quick breakfast in the morning and on the go. Obviously they are really high in sugar and not the healthiest thing for you, but they taste so good and they are a great price. Kellogg's Kelloggs Pop Tarts Frosted Strawberry (case of 80)
Deedra
Strawberry is a classic that I still enjoy today. The consistency of this product over my whole life is exactly what makes me purchase this item every week.
The texture of the filling blends very nicely with the almost flakey crust that they provide just enough of to hold the filling in. One thing I've never understood about pop tarts' packaging though, is why after you remove the silver innerpack why they dont have a flavor indicator on the individual packaging? Or am I completely missing it?
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
Strawberry pop tarts are my favorite kind. I love eating these for breakfast especially when I need to leave and need something quick. I don’t like strawberries that much but really enjoy these. It has the right amount of frosting an filling. Perfect quick light breakfast item
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
My favorite flavor from pop tarts. It really easy to make all you do is pop them in the toaster oven or you can come in the microwave if you like them like that. I would definitely buy this again.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This has been a childhood favorite of mine.  Kellogg's pop parts offer a variety of delicious flavors and is good for a nice, quick, meal.  I admit that these aren't the best in quality and they are often a "so bad its good" meal, but these can be very addictive and delicious if you just want something quick.
Rachel C.
Upland, IN
PopTarts are always such a great, convenient choice. Not the greatest for you, but they're super easy and not too bad if eaten in moderation. There are so many flavors to choose from and it's like eating dessert for breakfast! Always super good!!
Sara L.
THESE THE OG POPTARTS!! I frickin love pop tarts with all of my heart. I swear I could eat these all day everyday. THEYRE JUST SO FREAKIN GOOD!!! Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors! You pop em in the toaster get a glass of milk mmmm ain't nothin like em
Karlie K.
Wahiawa
A classic American breakfast! First off, if you don’t toast these bad boys then please never ever buy them. You know what’s better than a stale, room temperature frosted fruit pie? A toasted Strawberry pop tart. This is an item my husband refuses to buy while grocery shopping so I have to hide them in my beanie drawer and shove them down my throat when he’s not home. The clear definition of a guilty pleasure. 9/10 would recommend. The other 1% are the psychos who don’t toast them.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
The Strawberry Frosted Pop-Tarts are the classic pop-tart flavor! I just wish there was more frosting, but who doesn't? haha. I think kids and adults love these as they are affordable, yummy, easy for on the go snacks, and fun! Kellogg's has released so many flavors of these! Try them straight from the package or toast them up in your toaster oven or toaster!
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
What are the best flavors?
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
What is your favorite Kellogg's PopTarts flavor?
Emilio G.
What's the best or favorite PopTart flavor?!
Sarah H.
Holland, MI
What's the best flavor? My favorite is cinnamon. Mmmmm...
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Frosted or unfrosted?? Which do you like best?