BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Toaster Pastries 16 Ct 28.2 oz

Cholista S.
akron, oh
These have to be the best pop tarts out there! They are so creamy and good. Not only do my kids love them I do too! They are really good if you put them in the freezer too. I’ll always buy them as long as they have them stocked
Aj S.
I remember I used to eat these when I was very young. I enjoyed these. I was soo excited when I found out that they were bringing these back. Now that I have tasted these again I sadly don’t really enjoy these. I think that they may have changed the flavor or it’s just that I’m getting older LOL. I think they taste too artifical and sweet for me.
Megan J.
I wish these hadn’t been discontinued. They tasted different than a lot of the other strawberry Poptarts. Not enough to make a huge difference to me whether they are available but they were good. My husband loved them! He literally got them all the time. Maybe bring them back?!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These are very good! They taste better than I expected! I love the creamy strawberry flavor and my husband says they remind him of strawberry quick. I like them both toasted and untoasted. I will definitely be buying again and I hope they keep this product for a long time
Mel C.
New Brunswick , NJ
I really love these, they're my favorite poptarts flavor. I hope they keep them on for a longer time because they've become difficult to find in stores. The taste is very sweet and gives me nostalgia to my childhood. These taste very good toasted and as it is.
Jenna V.
Hillsboro, NH
I feel these are so hard to find in the store sometimes. They are absolutely amazing! One of my favorite pop tarts to eat. Perfect for on the go or a road trip too!
Makayla J.
Show Low, AZ
I love poptarts! But these were not good. I thought since they nailed strawberry they could add a creme flavor and it would be magic but I ate part of one and gave the box away to my nephew. He ate them so I guess that's something.
Lanae B.
This actually tastes good. It does not taste like a milkshake but it does taste like strawberry. I prefer to eat them cold instead of toasting them because it tastes better. Overall, it is a good product.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
These were my all-time favorite poptarts and I was incredibly disheartened to hear that they were no longer being made. I would buy so many boxes of this flavor whenever I saw them, and had I foreseen that they'd no longer be produced, I definitely would've stocked up! It was a very sweet poptart, and was absolutely delicious! Tasted great cold or toasted.
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I personally do not love the flavour of the Strawberry Milkshake but my children love them. I have only purchased one box and I will repurchase for the kids. I purchased these at my local Wal mart and the price was good. I have to say pop tarts are a staple in my house
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Where can I get these?
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
Are these good? I haven't tried them but I love strawberry.
Victoria F.
Are these any good???
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Want to try this product
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Does anyone know where you can buy these ?