Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Toaster Pastries uploaded by Lissette A.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Toaster Pastries uploaded by Amber B.

BY POP-TARTS #72 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Toaster Pastries 16 Ct 28.2 oz

Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These are very good! They taste better than I expected! I love the creamy strawberry flavor and my husband says they remind him of strawberry quick. I like them both toasted and untoasted. I will definitely be buying again and I hope they keep this product for a long time
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
I love poptarts! But these were not good. I thought since they nailed strawberry they could add a creme flavor and it would be magic but I ate part of one and gave the box away to my nephew. He ate them so I guess that's something.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Probably my favorite flavor of pop tart. Has a great flavor, and tastes so good frozen. I eat these on cheat days because they’re so dang good. They’re not very expensive, I bought a Kroger. Would buy again
Ashley G.
Pollock
These have to be my all time favorite of pop tarts! I'm so glad to see them come back. They have the most creamy filling ever. They taste like you're eating a milkshake.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
These were my all-time favorite poptarts and I was incredibly disheartened to hear that they were no longer being made. I would buy so many boxes of this flavor whenever I saw them, and had I foreseen that they'd no longer be produced, I definitely would've stocked up! It was a very sweet poptart, and was absolutely delicious! Tasted great cold or toasted.
Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON
I personally do not love the flavour of the Strawberry Milkshake but my children love them. I have only purchased one box and I will repurchase for the kids. I purchased these at my local Wal mart and the price was good. I have to say pop tarts are a staple in my house
Mabel A.
I have tried several Pop Tart flavors but the Strawberry on is my favorite by far. You can eat it cold or hot (put it in the microwave with the bag cover open for several seconds) and it will always taste awesome. Extra tip: warm it and eat it with ice cream. You will thank me.
Madeline F.
This is my all time favorite pop tart ever! I am sad because I can't find it in stores anywhere near me. I used to buy them at Walmart. They were priced good. I wish they would bring them back and I would continue to buy them is they put them back in stores!
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
My daughter loves Pop-Tarts and would eat them for every meal if I let her. They are great in the morning when we are running late and don't have time to make a full breakfast. Quick and easy and she can eat them on the way to school.
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
I'm so excited this flavor is making a come back. It was my ultimate favorite and when I couldn't find them anymore I was really upset. Why discontinue something good? I will never get it! Anyways it taste exactly like a strawberry milkshake and I plan on tasting it frozen like some people have suggested.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Where can I get these?
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
Are these good? I haven't tried them but I love strawberry.
Alexandra S.
Does anyone know where you can buy these ?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Want to try this product
Victoria F.