Food & SnacksBakeryPies & TartsKellogg's
Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 367oz

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 3.67oz

by Kellogg's

INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, VITAMIN B1 [THIAMIN MONONITRATE], VITAMIN B2 [RIBOFLAVIN], FOLIC ACID), CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, DEXTROSE, SUGAR, SOYBEAN AND PALM OIL (WITH TBHQ FOR FRESHNESS), BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF WHEAT STARCH, SALT, DRIED STRAWBERRIES, DRIED PEARS, DRIED APPLES, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CITRIC ACID, GELATIN, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR, PALM OIL, CORNSTARCH, TURMERIC EXTRACT COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, SOY LECITHIN, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RED 40, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON, YELLOW 6, VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE), BLUE 1, COLOR ADDED.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 3.67oz!
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 3.67oz uploaded by Alicia H.
A classic on the go, morning, or whenever kind of snack that takes me back to childhood. I prefer them toasted but even without toasting they're still great! I wish they were forested all the way to the ends but you get what you get I guess. Lol either way, a good snack!
krystal A.
Irving, TX
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 3.67oz uploaded by krystal A.
I can’t be the only one who lovesss pop tart especially strawberry if you gave me dozens of them I probably eat it for each meal lol 😂
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,276 reviews
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 3.67oz uploaded by Celia G.
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 3.67oz uploaded by Celia G.
This tarts It is so warm specially when this is so warm and it taste so good my daughters love this one every time we go to Sam’s Club and she always gonna get a whole pack and it comes in a big box a pack of 24
Madelin C.
I don’t like it it tastes very fake and too sweet and it has too much calories for just an snack.
Danielle S.
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry 3.67oz uploaded by Danielle S.
Frosted Strawberry poptarts are my favorite flavor! These are proudly baked in the United States and each package contains 2 pastries. Will be buying again!

Looking for your answer?