Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry uploaded by Skylar S.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry uploaded by Ginny M.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry uploaded by Kiralee F.See all 64 photos
8 colors available

BY POP-TARTS #3 in Toaster Pastries

Find pastries, pies and donuts at Target.com! Frosted and sprinkled, with plenty of strawberry-flavored goodness.

• Who else loves strawberry poptarts? W...The Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frost... 9 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to cook you...I usually heat mine up and the... 7 Answers
  • So yummy the strawberry is my favorite I really like them too! 4 Answers
Photos (49)
  • "I love Brown Sugar Poptarts, they are just the right mix of sweet and delicious:) And easy to pop in and be on the go. " in 135 reviews
  • "It isn't 'nutritious' but its great for a quick breakfast when you are running out the door.. My husband is addicted to them!" in 93 reviews
  • "I always eat these for breakfast when i'm running late and I love the different flavors also I just love the different flavors as well ." in 57 reviews
  • "These are good but sometimes there to sweet but there good for when your running late and you didnt eat breakfest as a snack" in 55 reviews
  • "Many flavors to choose from and the added bonus is each box has a code inside to submit for points to kelloggsfamilyrewards.com :)" in 49 reviews
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Foodie Expert
I love Kellogg's Pop-Tarts! The strawberry is my favorite because I absolutely love strawberries. Of course, it does not taste like real strawberries and it is certainly not healthy for you. However, it's a nice breakfast snack for the morning, especially if you have time to toast it in the toaster. I love it warm more than I do room-temperature. It is a bit messy concerning crumbs, but it isn't too big of a deal. I would recommend this to anyone with kids in middle school, especially if you pack their lunch. They may be a bit expensive, but you can buy them in bulk for cheaper.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Turlock, CA
I first bought these in bulk that came with 4 boxes that each contained 12 Pop Tarts. I had bought them for a fundraiser. At the end of the day, I still had about 4 Pop Tarts left so I took them home to try them out. I first tried it in the toaster and they're very good. They're soft and the filling tastes good (Be careful though, filling gets very hot). The frosting on the Pop Tart made it a tad bit sweet for me but I can why the kids love these things! Later on, I found out you can enjoy these without putting them in the toaster and they're still good as well.
Katie S.
Katie S.
In my honest opinion, PopTarts are best right out of the toaster. I love the Frosted Strawberry (not as much as I love Smores). They are so easy to just pop in the toaster and then grab for an on the go breakfast! They are very sweet and full of fat so do not eat too many of these. They actually have a considerable amount of vitamins in them, but the sugar content is too high for someone who just sits around all day. Watch what you eat and be happy :)
Tulsi S.
Tulsi S.
love love love strawberry poptarts! This was the first flavor I ever had and year later it is still my favorite. I always buy mine at Walmart and or Publix and there's always some kind of promotion on it. I have to get the frosted ones, I like that sugar coating on top ha. It just doesn't taste the same without it. I put mine in the toaster to get it nice and warm. If I'm really in a hurry, I will just grab and go. Which is a great thing about these.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Pop tarts are such a guilty pleasure of mine, but not one I'm willing to give up any time soon!! They're so easy to grab with one hand with a baby on your hip or when you're running out the door. They're delicious toasted and still very tasty if they're not. I eat them with my coffee in the morning or as a sweet treat in the evening when the baby is asleep. Thank you Pop-Tarts for existing!!
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
I love Kellogg's Pop Tarts Especially the Strawberry Flavor . I can eat them cold or hot i have no preference. I don't really know if they are good for you because of the sugar and frosting and i have not checked the nutrition facts label. But I love them i remember eating these for breakfast as a kid in the school cafeteria. I don't buy them a lot but when I do they are always delicious
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I buy at least 2 packs of this flavor alone every month. I used to tell my kids that it was only for breakfast but they kept having them for snacks. Then I realized, it's a great snack! Especially compared to all the other snacks they could be eating! We go through about 6 - 12 packs a month. For 5 kids. Even my 3 year old loves them now :) No bargain brands compare. Not even remotely.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
As an adult I still love these. I wish they had more filling in the middle since they can be really difficult to eat without a drink. The frosting on top is probably my favorite part. I don't eat these often but when I do it's always a great treat and I don't feel crappy afterwards like I do with many sugary breakfast foods. These are my favorite kind of poptart.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Frosted strawberry pop-tarts are a total guilty pleasure for me. I know they're not great for me and don't have any healthy ingredients but sometimes I just crave pop-tarts! They're tasty and easy to throw in my bag if I'm on the run. They do crumble easily, so be careful when tossing them in a bag. But these are great when you just want a quick sugar rush!
Juan M.
Juan M.
Strawberry is one of my favorite fruit flavors and is usually my go to when it comes to Pop-Tarts. I love the taste of them. These certainly aren't healthy, but they will satisfy a sweet tooth and are good both right out of the package or toasted up abit. I like the crumble to it and that they are crunchy, but aren't exactly soft soft like bread either.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
What are the best flavors?
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
What is your favorite Kellogg's PopTarts flavor?
Emilio G.
Emilio G.
What's the best or favorite PopTart flavor?!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Holland, MI
What's the best flavor? My favorite is cinnamon. Mmmmm...
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Frosted or unfrosted?? Which do you like best?