Add a Photo
Photos (42)
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM

I love Kellogg's Pop-Tarts! The strawberry is my favorite because I absolutely love strawberries. Of course, it does not taste like real strawberries and it is certainly not healthy for you. However, it's a nice breakfast snack for the morning, especially if you have time to toast it in the toaster. I love it warm more than I do room-temperature. It is a bit messy concerning crumbs, but it isn't too big of a deal. I would recommend this to anyone with kids in middle school, especially if you pack their lunch. They may be a bit expensive, but you can buy them in bulk for cheaper.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Turlock, CA

I first bought these in bulk that came with 4 boxes that each contained 12 Pop Tarts. I had bought them for a fundraiser. At the end of the day, I still had about 4 Pop Tarts left so I took them home to try them out. I first tried it in the toaster and they're very good. They're soft and the filling tastes good (Be careful though, filling gets very hot). The frosting on the Pop Tart made it a tad bit sweet for me but I can why the kids love these things! Later on, I found out you can enjoy these without putting them in the toaster and they're still good as well.
Heather W.
Heather W.

These are really unhealthy probably. But they taste so darn good. I have gone through the box so quickly. I may end up ordering more. The strawberry and frosting are a bit sweet. But it is still awesome to have as a early morning breakfast or mid evening snack. Sometimes you just like to have something soft and warm and gooey to munch on. I find warming these in the toaster oven to much improve the flavor. I never eat these cold. The smell of them cooking is also amazing. I will possibly get more of these by the time I am done typing this review.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA

Pop tarts have been a household favorite of mine since I was young. I was recently reminded of them at a comedy show and picked up some at Walmart. At $1.88 or so for a small box, it's tough to beat. They make a great quick and easy breakfast to take on the go. Just pop it in a toaster and go. I eat mine in the car, or on my walk to my car if I'm feeling overly greedy. The Brown Sugar Cinnamon and the Strawberry are my favorites.  Love how the strawberry filling oozes out when you break into it.
Katie S.
Katie S.

In my honest opinion, PopTarts are best right out of the toaster. I love the Frosted Strawberry (not as much as I love Smores). They are so easy to just pop in the toaster and then grab for an on the go breakfast! They are very sweet and full of fat so do not eat too many of these. They actually have a considerable amount of vitamins in them, but the sugar content is too high for someone who just sits around all day. Watch what you eat and be happy :)
Tulsi S.
Tulsi S.

love love love strawberry poptarts! This was the first flavor I ever had and year later it is still my favorite. I always buy mine at Walmart and or Publix and there's always some kind of promotion on it. I have to get the frosted ones, I like that sugar coating on top ha. It just doesn't taste the same without it. I put mine in the toaster to get it nice and warm. If I'm really in a hurry, I will just grab and go. Which is a great thing about these.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ

Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY

Pop tarts are such a guilty pleasure of mine, but not one I'm willing to give up any time soon!! They're so easy to grab with one hand with a baby on your hip or when you're running out the door. They're delicious toasted and still very tasty if they're not. I eat them with my coffee in the morning or as a sweet treat in the evening when the baby is asleep. Thank you Pop-Tarts for existing!!
Tylisa C.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA

I love Kellogg's Pop Tarts Especially the Strawberry Flavor . I can eat them cold or hot i have no preference. I don't really know if they are good for you because of the sugar and frosting and i have not checked the nutrition facts label. But I love them i remember eating these for breakfast as a kid in the school cafeteria. I don't buy them a lot but when I do they are always delicious
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA

I buy at least 2 packs of this flavor alone every month. I used to tell my kids that it was only for breakfast but they kept having them for snacks. Then I realized, it's a great snack! Especially compared to all the other snacks they could be eating! We go through about 6 - 12 packs a month. For 5 kids. Even my 3 year old loves them now :) No bargain brands compare. Not even remotely.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH

What are the best flavors?
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD

What is your favorite Kellogg's PopTarts flavor?
Emilio G.
Emilio G.

What's the best or favorite PopTart flavor?!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Holland, MI

What's the best flavor? My favorite is cinnamon. Mmmmm...
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC

Frosted or unfrosted?? Which do you like best?