BY POP-TARTS #1 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate and marshmallow filling camped out inside a chocolate-frosted graham cracker crust. Odds are, they're tastiest toasted.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Corn Syrup,Whole Wheat Flour,Bleached Wheat Flour,Whey,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Cornstarch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate),Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate),Calcium Carbonate,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Gelatin,Egg Whites,Color Added,Xanthan Gum,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

• Do you like your pop tarts hot or cold, with a side of so...16 Answers
  • thoughts on this product is it good?7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'more...1 Answers
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'mores Toaster Pastries
  • "even great as a snack, but best warm out of the toaster, its not my all time favorite flavor but really like these and recommend them " in 53 reviews
  • "These Poptarts are not only a good quick breakfast but something a few of us grew up with when you have two parents who both worked." in 47 reviews
  • "Poptarts the best breakfast for someone on the go well anyone for that matter cookie dough is my all time fave but smores and plain ol brown sugar are right up there on the list" in 40 reviews
  • "I try to avoid Poptarts because of the lack of nutritional value, but when I need a quick snack on the go or a sweet treat, S'mores Poptarts are a great option!" in 29 reviews
  • "don't think they are a suitable breakfast suppliment, but separate the packages, and my girls love them as a snack... great for that sweet tooth... awesome frozen!!" in 26 reviews
Miss A.
I love pop tart smores but I don't eat it as I used to eat it. Apparently it's not good to eat so much if it. Afterall too much of everything is not good anyway.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My family & I adore Pop-Tarts. My husband loves the smores ones,
especially. You can buy these individually, small boxes, and the bigger
ones. I love the smores ones, they are so sweet and delicious. You
can basically buy these anywhere! I recommend them!
Sarah S.
I would have given these five stars but there is never enough on the inside. I always feel like I'm searching for a better balance. maybe it's my fault, because I prefer them untoasted. These have always been one of my favorite kinds of poptarts.
Kathryn J.
THESE ARE THE BEST! I could eat a whole box of these in one day. They are sweet and addicting. Pop tarts can be kind of expensive so I only buy when on sale but for this flavor I sometimes make an exception just so I can have a yummy treat.
Della W.
Carmel, IN
I love these so much I can not express! when these aren’t in my house I will walk to cvs to get myself a lot of them. they are so cheap and amazing for the price! I can’t live without these in my life, what a great 3 in the morning snack’
Taylor O.
When you’re too lazy to build your own bonfire and buy the separate ingredients for a s’more... this is a perfect alternative. They taste amazing and it brings you right back to the feeling of sitting around the bonfire making s’mores.
Anne K.
Indianapolis
I’m not a big fan of the crust, but the filling is delicious. It Is a quick and easy breakfast if I’m running late, or a yummy snack after work. Over all these pastries are great! We are constantly buying these while grocery shopping.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love these so much that I usually eat both pastries in the package! It truly tastes like a smore. I love the chocolate filling it’s super chocolaty and I feel like the marshmallow filling really tastes like marshmallow fluff! I love to just eat them straight out of the package.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Omg! These are one of my favorite pop-tart flavored! Growin up my siblings and I used to freeze them and there would be amazing!! So this is definitely a classic! I would recommend these to anyone...and your kids will love them!
kimberly v.
This is the best pop tart flavor they have ever made! It’s so good and you can eat it at any time! Of course it’s not healthy but it’s a tasty snack and anyone would like this flavor. I’ve purchased it many times and it never disappoints.
Nikki B.
Do you prefer them right out of the package or do you heat them in the toaster first?
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Where can you buy the s'mores pop tarts? Has anyone tried them, are they good?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Do you like to eat your pop tarts hot or cold?
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Whats your favorite kind of Poptart?
Kaylynn R.