BY POP-TARTS #1 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate and marshmallow filling camped out inside a chocolate-frosted graham cracker crust. Odds are, they're tastiest toasted.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Corn Syrup,Whole Wheat Flour,Bleached Wheat Flour,Whey,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Cornstarch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate),Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate),Calcium Carbonate,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Gelatin,Egg Whites,Color Added,Xanthan Gum,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

• Do you like your pop tarts hot or cold, with a side of so...16 Answers
  • thoughts on this product is it good?7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'more...1 Answers
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'mores Toaster Pastries
  • "even great as a snack, but best warm out of the toaster, its not my all time favorite flavor but really like these and recommend them " in 53 reviews
  • "These Poptarts are not only a good quick breakfast but something a few of us grew up with when you have two parents who both worked." in 47 reviews
  • "Poptarts the best breakfast for someone on the go well anyone for that matter cookie dough is my all time fave but smores and plain ol brown sugar are right up there on the list" in 40 reviews
  • "I try to avoid Poptarts because of the lack of nutritional value, but when I need a quick snack on the go or a sweet treat, S'mores Poptarts are a great option!" in 29 reviews
  • "don't think they are a suitable breakfast suppliment, but separate the packages, and my girls love them as a snack... great for that sweet tooth... awesome frozen!!" in 26 reviews
Alex S.
These are one of my favorite go to snacks. I personally like the s’mores flavor because of the assortment of flavor as well as the aesthetic appeal of the chocolate and marshmallow stripes. I usually have a box of these at work as a mid day pick me up.

Unlike many people, I actually prefer to eat these untoasted. I like the texture of this pastry untoasted better because it feels more true to an actual graham cracker.

I’m taking a star away because some batches can be overly sweet to the point where your teeth want to fall out. Overall I like this snack for a bit of a sugar rush and kick of nostalgia to get me through the work day.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I use to hate pop tarts until I tried the s'mores one. They are not healthy at all and are super sweet but so delicious. Strawberry was the first ones I tried and they are just way to sweet for my liking. This Smores one doesn't taste exactly like smores but its good. I like to have them as a snack or to eat as breakfast when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat something else.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'mores Toaster Pastries reminds me of my childhood. I would eat them all the time. They taste best toasted (of course) and have a sweet gooey chocolate/marshmallow taste that’s not really reminiscent of s’mores but is nevertheless absolutely delicious. This is definitely more of a dessert than breakfast but does that really matter?
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Who doesn’t love pop tarts? Growing up as a kid this was pretty much our go to in the morning. The Smore’s flavor is one of my favorites. Obviously they’re not the healthiest thing for you, but they are convenient. You can’t beat a pop tart warm or cold.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'mores Toaster Pastries
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I really enjoy the brand Pop Tarts in general, I have a few flavors that I love. This is one is one of my favorites. I will usually only eat one out of the two that come in each package. I personally enjoy putting my Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'mores Toaster Pastries in the toaster because it makes it taste more like a real s’more when it is heated up! The only downside would be these aren’t good for you, they have a lot of sugar. That is why I eat one at a time and I eat it for my dessert! I highly recommend giving these a try if you enjoy real s’mores, they are very affordable as well! Endless flavors to try!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This came out, and I PASSED OUT! Oh heaven. The one and only thing I'm not crazy about when it comes to Pop Tarts is the crust. I'm one of those people that has crust edges left on my plate after I eat a couple. Smores is where they changed all that with a delicious graham cracker crust. I love these best three ways: dipping them in milk hot, dipping them in milk after leaving them in the freezer for an hour, and dipping them in milk straight out of the package.
Breanna B.
Smores are my absolute favorite poptart flavor. They just gave right amount of chocolate to smores added. It is good for an on the go breakfast. It comes with 2 poptarts in every packet. It leaves your mouth watering for more. Best poptart flavor out there in my opinion.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My 3 boys love this flavor, I buy them in the biggest box I can find at the store! I’m not a fan of pop tarts but pop this flavor in the toaster and it’s like sitting around a campfire! Absolutely love these
Bailey F.
Reedley
Oh. My. Gosh. These are the best pop-tarts ever! Whenever i buy them, i hide them from my son and my husband because i love them so much! They're great, toasted or not. Im a sucker for marshmallow cream, but i like the balance of marshmallow to chocolate. Delish!
Erika D.
This is my favorite pop tart. I love the taste: it’s the perfect amount of sweet for a S’more. The only thing that doesn’t make it 5 stars is that I don’t like it warmed up. It’s definitely better just out of the package, which makes it great for travel.
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Who puts the popotart in the toaster?
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
Whats your favorite flavor?
Lisa S.
Highland Hgts, KY
Will they ever have a single pack pop tart instead of two in a pack?
Luis-Arianna P.
Albuquerque, NM
Would these be a good snack for traveling?
Lisa H.
Which ones are your favorites?