BY POP-TARTS #69 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's?? Pop-Tarts?? Frosted Red, White & Berry Toaster Pastries.
Limited edition.
Naturally & artificially strawberry flavored.
Baked with real fruit!
Sample not intended for sale.
12 toaster pastries.

Trisha K.
Searcy, AR
Loved the flavor! The colors are beautiful to have around the holidays such as 4th of July. Price is reasonable as well with this product. We have bought it multiple times and will continue to buy it since it is seasonal. It's nice to have something quick to grab, whether it's myself or for my kids.
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
A 12 count box of Pop Tarts is sure to make my son happy. He loves all of the flavors of pop tarts but if there's no frosting, he doesn't eat it. I bought the package at Big Lots and thought it was a good price. My son ate them all and wants more. i would recommend it to others, as long as they don't mind some very vibrant colors!
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This is my all time favorite poptart it has the perfect flavor. With the icing and the stars it has the crunch and then then the sweet in the middle. I truly love this poptart. I hide this box from my kids sometime. SHHHHH Don't tell!
Kylie B.
Port Orchard, WA
Sometimes we need an something fun for breakfast! In that case we grab pop tarts. The perfect little pastry for the kids. Warm and toasted to perfection and just the right amount of sweetness before going to school.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
I am not a fan of Blue food coloring. It stains your mouth as well as your insides and has been known to cause poor chemical reactions to you body! It tastes great as any sugary product does but Kelloggs,if they cared about their consumers would look into natural dyes.
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Love these. Great to grab and take to eat before school or on the run. I got a big box of these are sams club over the summer. I like to put them in the toaster and then put butter on top. I would repurchase these because they are so easy in the morning.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
I love pop-tarts myself, especially the berry ones. The main reason i purchase pop-tarts is because my husband has type 1 Diabetes. They are very handy to have around when his sugar starts to drop really low. So we have these pretty much everywhere around the house.
Christa H.
Port Angeles, WA
These are so good! The flavor is amazing and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a sweet easy breakfast! My only problem is that it can crumble in the toaster causing a big mess.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
Everybody knows how delicious Poptarts can be, especially when it comes to an indulgent and warm snack, but the absurd amount of sugar and fat contained in even one is too much for me. This is something I wouldn't eat more than once a year.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I seriously love pop tarts. They are usually more of a dessert or treat item for me because of all the terrible chemicals and high fructose corn syrup they put in them but they taste amazing.