BY POP-TARTS #18 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Yvonne L.
Fontana, CA
First of all let me confess I am not a huge Pop Tart fan. However, recently my children have talked me into buying a box each grocery trip and trying different flavors. This particular trip it was my choice. Honestly, if a container says "Red Velvet" anything that's a winner for me and these did not disappoint. The Pop Tarts actually taste like Red Velvet, so if you do not like that flavor, this one is not for you. But, if you enjoy Red Velvet, you really need to try these. And out of the toaster they are even better, if that is possible.
Kelly C.
Irvington, AL
Red Velvet poptarts. OMG! If you love red velvet cake you will completely enjoy Kellogg's Red Velvet flavor poptarts. I love to warm mine in the toaster and add Land O Lakes butter until it melts. Served with a tall glass of chilled milk, you have created the perfect snack with half the calories of eating the cake.
Patricia D.
My kids love everything red velvet. They are hooked on IHOP pancakes so I saw this at the supermarket and had to grab one for them. They were so excited to eat it when they came home from school. They said "it really tastes like red velvet I can't believe you found these." I would recommend this for anybody that loves red velvet.
Marcela P.
Amazing!
I love these! I disagree with what everyone says. Red velvet is chocolate and cream cheese. Of course the outside looks like the chocolate part so the center is going to be cream cheese flavored. Unlike a lot of people on here fail to realize. They are truly amazing and sweet just like any other pastry should be. I want more and more!
Melanie M.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are the best Pop-Tarts ever. I don't indulge in Pop-Tarts very often, but when I get the urge to eat some Pop-Tarts, these are at the top of my list! They're good right out of the package, but they're even better toasted. Don't expect them to taste exactly like red velvet cake, because they're not cake. But they are portable and toastable and delicious.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
I love pop tarts because they're super convenient, it's an instant, filling breakfast that you can take with you anywhere and they have tons of different flavors. I've never seen any other red velvet breakfast pastry, which is a shame because these taste AMAZING. I can and will recommend these to everybody because they taste so good.
Erica C.
Glendora, CA
Okay! SO I usually don't eat pop tarts and I eat these ones. THESE ARE THE BEST POP-TARTS IVE EVER EATEN. I honestly hate pop tarts but I suggest these because the taste the texture the way it falls apart if you break it. It wall works so perfectly together. I suggest for everyone to at least try this kind because coming from me it's worth it considering I hate pop tarts with a passion
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Let me start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of Pop-Tarts I buy them because my children like them but I tried these ones out of desperation as all of us women go through sometimes and let me also say that I'm not a huge fan of cake these Pop-Tarts they were good honey I found myself hiding them from the kids love them
Jasmine M.
Oh goodness, i am a huge red velvet fan no matter what anyone else may say about them. I loved the red velvet cookies and cupcakes, and doughnuts, and I love these portraits. They are super hard to find and when I do find them I breakout into a happy dance in the aisle. They taste so yummy and are a hidden and very are indulgence because of how hard it is to find them.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These are a good snack when you want cake but can't have cake but need cake right now! I like them right out of the package. my husband likes them toasted.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty