BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
If I have one guilty pleasure in the morning, besides coffee, it's probably these. I can't justify in my mind eating actual red velvet cake or cupcakes, but this is fairly close. They make the perfect on the go breakfast, and since they're pop tarts, they're also pretty cheap.
Melanie T.
I love these!!! They are a perfect amount of sweetness! I love how similar they are to red velvet cake, but are still a pop tart! I love how easy they are to get. I just got mine at the local Walmart. I would completely recommend these to anyone who loves red velvet things!
Breanna C.
I seriously didn't know they had this flavor till yesterday when I made a store run. I decided to buy a box. I ate one on my break at work and they are sooo delicious. I haven't tried them hot yet but I might want to. It taste just like cold RV cake. Best Pop Tarts ever!!! 😝😝😝
Alexandra S.
fort myers, FL
My favorite flavor in cakes, cupcakes, and now Pop-Tarts! These are my nieces favorite too. It's got a very 'velvity' flavor, and just enough sweetness to make your mouth water.The only thing I dislike about them is they are so messy, am I the only one that thinks this??
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
My daughter loves everything red velvet. If I ever see anything red velvet I HAVE to buy it for her. We bought a box just to try them out and the whole family loved them. We have purchased them a few times now. we enjoy them right out of the pack, toasted or even frozen.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
My daughter and I love these. We don't eat them often but they do taste pretty good and like red velvet cake. They are a bit on the sweet side so I don't know if I would say eat them everyday! But for a sweet treat they are perfect.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ok let me start with this, IM IN LOVE WITH POP TARTS! They are the best breakfast in the whole world. However I find pop tarts a little bit expensive but it worth it! This flavor is one of my favorite, I love the texture in my mouth.
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
These pop-tarts are the bomb dot com. I adore these and always buy two or three boxes whenever I can find them. They are a little pricey for such little food but it's so worth it. I buy these at my local Koger and will continue to buy them until they no longer make them!
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
I've been purchasing pop tarts for as long as I can remember! Especially now that my kids are a bit older and looking for a quick breakfast on the go. I love how many different flavors there are and especially the ones like this, red velvet, that the adults would also like!
Heather V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Pop-Tarts are the best. They are so delicious and help you feel in that sweet spot you've been missing. They're good on the go. I eat these almost every time I go to Walmart and buy them. I would definitely buy this again.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?