BY POP-TARTS #18 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Chelsea F.
My husband bought these skeptically one day and now the family likes them so often they hide the box from the rest of the family. It's a great value, great taste, it's convenient and the family loves them. Every time we go to Kroger, we leave with more.
Shannen G.
These are perfect for any red velvet lover. They are perfect either just out of the package or warmed up. The flavor is amazing especially when you toast them. I will definitely be repurchasing these. They are by far one of my favorite pop tart flavors
Elle J.
The frosted cherry and strawberry have been a favorite since childhood, but Red Velvet is decadent. I don't feel great after I eat them, but they are yummy. Dear #Kelloggs #Pop-Tarts, give us better ingredients in the crust so we can love these more.
Morgan H.
Fifty trillion stars. I could write a novel about how much I love poptarts. The red velvet flavor is so beautiful and if you cook them in the toaster they taste amazing and make your house smell great. Seriously these things are like my favorite.
April Y.
Love having these as snacks. Especially because I am a red-velvet lover! It's pretty sweet, so I like to drink milk along with it. One packet is all I need to satisfy my sweet cravings. They are affordable, so I would recommend this for all ages!
Shannon R.
Ayer, MA
Found the to be a bit too rich and bland at the same time. My kids love to have pop tarts as a treat on Saturday mornings but this flavor was not a hit. Didn't find that they tasted like red velvet, more do bland. Would not recommend and we will definitelystick to standard chocolate flavors.
Sheila Q.
My kiddos very rarely get to eat pop tarts,, but they love them! The other day they decided to try the red velvet ones because we love red velvet cake.....big mistake. They literally opted to through the whole box away. It was dry and chemically tasting. We will stick to homemade I guess! :)
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These pop tarts are to die for.never thought I would like them.I would eat these every day if I could but I cant.there really isn't anything bad about them.it's like having red velvet cake on the go.definitely recommend to any red velvet fans.
Meghan H.
First off, pop tarts are amazing and definitely something I like to revisit as I grow further from being a kid. Aka, I am an adult and I eat pop tarts. But, I really like these because red velvet is amazing and they don't make it taste nasty!
Kristina M.
Pop tart is always a welcomed item in my household. It has so many flavors, there is always something for everyone. And always something new to try. The frosted red velvet flavor pop tart was not one of my favorites, it has a rather bland taste to me.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty