BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
my daughter loves red velvet anything and she loved these.I tried them and their not my thing. Great price but the flavor is a aquired taste. Just not for me. Not the healthyist either. I won't be buying these again. We really love the cherry or strawberry frosted ones.
Danielle M.
Best Pop Tart Out There ! My Kids And I Both Love These ! They're Like A Sweet Treat But Without Being Cake ! So Yummy And You Don't Have To Feel Guilty About Eating A Whole 2 Like You Would If You Ate A Whole Cake Haha I Reccomend These For Everyone All Ages Appropriate!
Natalie D.
These flavored pop tarts don't last longer than two days in our house. The flavor and color are just what you'd expect when you think 'Red velvet'. And they deliver. My kids like them toasted lightly, or fresh out of the wrapper. I have to buy these two at a time in order to not make two trips a week to the grocery store.
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
Pop tarts are awesome little snacks for when you don't have time for breakfast and have to eat on the go they come in so many flavors and most are very good. I like that there are two in a package it helps to fill me up more. i like the product and the packaging I will repurchase and tell others to do so as well.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
This stuff is so good when your running late for school just pop is in the toaster you will be fine for the rest of the morning and will feel so good although it's a lot of sugar but it's good to have a at least somewhat to eat. I would buy a whole lifetime supply that's how good it is try the different flavor ?
Lawanda S.
Calumet City, IL
This is a tasty poptart, I eat one when in a hurry in the mornings. I like the flavor more than some of the others, this is fairly new to my market, so I hope it is not limited edition. I prefer them toasted over microwave, good to keep in my bag for long trips.
Patricia D.
My kids love everything red velvet. They are hooked on IHOP pancakes so I saw this at the supermarket and had to grab one for them. They were so excited to eat it when they came home from school. They said "it really tastes like red velvet I can't believe you found these." I would recommend this for anybody that loves red velvet.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
I love pop tarts because they're super convenient, it's an instant, filling breakfast that you can take with you anywhere and they have tons of different flavors. I've never seen any other red velvet breakfast pastry, which is a shame because these taste AMAZING. I can and will recommend these to everybody because they taste so good.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
I love pop-tarts. they're so quick and easy and also very affordable. Not the healthiest snack ever, but definitely a good substitute to chips/biscuits. I also like to eat them right out of the box (untoasted) when I'm extremely lazy. I would definitely recommend.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the most indulgent breakfast item you could ever eat. It's very very rich, usually so rich I cannot eat the both pop tarts. Sometimes I can only eat half even. Although I will say it tastes just like a Red Velvet Cupcake and it's absolutely delicious.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty