BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To start off this is an interesting flavor of pop-tarts but I love love love red velvet cake to give it a try. I was delightfully surprised at the taste and actually have bought these more than once. I prefer toasting them because untoasted I feel they taste rather doughy and I am not a fan. However, these are not my favorite flavor
Tiffany A.
I purchased these for my kids not too long ago. They liked that Pop Tarts were offered in new flavors and that they were more like desserts. I bought these on sake from our local Target store. They were cheaper than the usual cost and better to buy in bulk. The flavor wasn't bad , but kinda strange as a breakfast item.
Adilene M.
One of these and a cold glass of milk is a great snack to eat at home. Super easy to toast. Sometimes a bit too sweet but the milk can wash it down. I probably have one at least once a week.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I didn't like the taste of these. My son thought they were "yummy" he's 3. I ate one half in the morning. I am a repeat customer of the brand but a first time for this flavor. These would not be considered healthy so maybe a pairing with fruit would help. I would recommend the brand not this flavor.
Lori N.
I'll try most anything "red velvet" flavored and these Pop Tarts didn't disappoint. Out of the toaster, they tasted like a warm piece of cake. Delicious! I just love them! My son loves them almost more than I do. Although he doesn't always warm his, he says they taste just as good "not warm". 🙂
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
When I first saw this I went crazy because I'm a HUUUUUGE red velvet lover. So when we went to the store and got some and I tried one I don't see what all of the craze was about. They weren't all that great at all. I would eat it if it was in front of me but I definitely wouldn't choose it.
Whitney S.
Indianapolis, IN
The red velvet Pop-tarts are super delicious. They are surprisingly on the same calorie level as the other varieties of Pop-Tarts. I love having this a quick, convenient breakfast as I am running out the door late for work. The cream cheese filling goes great with the red velvet shell.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
I'm a pop-tart fan from childhood, so I always like to try new flavors when they come out. Red velvet is a personal favorite. They genuinely taste like red velvet and cream cheese frosting. Though they are a bit high in sugar content, if you're buying pop-tarts you already knew that.
Carissa T.
Raleigh,NC
These are soooo good. The kids love them as a snack anytime of the day! I wish pop tart would make a keeper so they could keep better when traveling! I find them often on sale and stock up all flavors snacks, breakfast or just an afternoon pick me up pop tarts are our go to snack
Gary F.
Fayetteville, AR
Red Velvet cake. MMMMM. Put that as a flavor in Pop Tarts and you have a fantastic snack/breakfast. The red velvet pop tarts are my favorite. Kellogg's, if you have any sense, you will keep making these. If you like/love red velvet cake, you must run out an buy these pop tarts.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty