BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would love to try the other flavors now seeing there are more than the basic flavours. This flavor had my kids wanting more
Selena D.
Humacao
These are my favorites. I eat them without putting them in the toaster, just take it out of the bag and proceed to eat it.
yurayma s.
My whole family loves my son and husband are their favorite snacks are delicious and they are always good with good coffee.
Elysse J.
Ugh I hate that these are so good!! They are to die for if you like red velvet. Wish they were selling these everywhere.
Jamie B.
Delicious!! Pop tarts are my daughters favourite but it doesn't get any better then when your pop tart tastes like cake.
shayla C.
One pf my favourite things to have for breakfast as it is so enjoyable to eat and is also quick and easy to cook
Neha A.
Milton
I'm a big red velvet fan and having pop tarts in this flavour, woah you've got me hooked, loving this flavour.
Maya P.
Pop tarts is good but to many flavours in. It a fan of !will need to find the perfect flavour
50-50
Thanks
Soleid D.
Is not my favorite but is good. everyone should give it a try at least once. anything was velvet is good
Zeineb B.
Montréal , QC
Pop tarts are pop tarts .. Very tasty and so sweet . You can find it at any grocery store
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty