BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Harper J.
I am going to talk about Pop Tarts res velvet cupcakes.I have bought this item many times.I is not the most healthy product.I eat this many once a mouth many twice a mouth.I do recommend this to other for a to go fast snack or breakfast.
Marissa M.
We love pop tarts for breakfast and quick snacks. Red velvet is my ultimate favorite desert and to get it in a poetry has been amazing. It is just like the originals, Great cold or warm . Great price and delicious
Taleah J.
Tampa, FL
I was too excited when I found out these were a legitimate thing! Way to go Kellogg's for coming out with the most unique, delicious breakfast pastry! A whole box would never last around me for long!
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
I love these, and by love these I mean I ate an entire box in one day then made a trip back to the store to buy the rest of them. When Pop Tart gets flavors right they really get them right and this is one of them. I'm a huge red velvet fan but it's a favor that's very easy to mess up so I was extremely nervous about trying them, but figured if I didn't like them id give them to my 6 year old like I did the confetti cupcake flavor. I obviously kept these for myself and stashed the rest away😂. Do yourself a favor and buy these now!
These pop tarts are so good! Especially is you like red velvet!! I prefer is toasted in the toaster but I'm sure it tastes fine as it is. I don't eat this very often , but the times I've had it were great.
Taylor G.
Pop tarts are my all time fav. They never disappoint me, especially this one what a delicious snack, it legit tasted like red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting!
Kelly C.
California
The taste was nothing like red velvet, which I guess it's a poo tart so I wasn't expecting it to in the 1st place. Not my least favorite pop tart ever, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Erica C.
Glendora, CA
Okay! SO I usually don't eat pop tarts and I eat these ones. THESE ARE THE BEST POP-TARTS IVE EVER EATEN. I honestly hate pop tarts but I suggest these because the taste the texture the way it falls apart if you break it. It wall works so perfectly together. I suggest for everyone to at least try this kind because coming from me it's worth it considering I hate pop tarts with a passion
Jasmine M.
Oh goodness, i am a huge red velvet fan no matter what anyone else may say about them. I loved the red velvet cookies and cupcakes, and doughnuts, and I love these portraits. They are super hard to find and when I do find them I breakout into a happy dance in the aisle. They taste so yummy and are a hidden and very are indulgence because of how hard it is to find them.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty