BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Gwen O.
I bring this at school when I skip breakfast. Its a good to go snack or food. Its really yummy also. This is one of my favorites of pop-tarts.
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
I loved red velvet cake so when I seen these at Walmart I was like I had to try and if you have a sweet tooth these Def will satisfied that
Irania R.
Santa Rosalia
Wooow I would really love to stare at you, where I live there is no such thing and I've seen that several say they are super rich ....
Sina B.
So delicious.When it's cold outside I really love to eat a Poptarte on my couch and watch movies.Tastes delicious and is easy to make
Danielle K.
Winnipeg , MB
Amazing taste!!! Pop tarts are an easy breakfast when you're on the go and don't have a lot of time. Favourite flavour hands down
Maia R.
I love anything red velvet! I just find it so delicious!!! It is even affordable, I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sarah U.
I love anything red velvet so when I saw these I had to try them. I don't eat them often but when I do it's always this flavor
yurayma s.
My whole family loves my son and husband are their favorite snacks are delicious and they are always good with good coffee.
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would love to try the other flavors now seeing there are more than the basic flavours. This flavor had my kids wanting more
Selena D.
Humacao
These are my favorites. I eat them without putting them in the toaster, just take it out of the bag and proceed to eat it.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty