BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Melissa H.
These pop tarts are tastier than a michelin star meal and warm and toasty enough to keep you warm and fuzzy inside. But be careful... the jam inside a Kellogs Frosted Red Velvet Pop Tart is hotter than hell.

Not necessarily the healthiest snack you can find, but absolutely delicious anyway.
Tiffany P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
Pop tarts will always be one of my favourite snacks. I absolutely loveeee these red velvet flavour they are the perfect morning and after work snack. Not too sweet and are great in winter when heated
Melissa B.
Oh boy are these good! they taste so yummy! they're great if your on the go and you just want something quick for breakfast.if you watch for sales they can be quite reasonable.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
Love these! Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors. The cream cheese filling is great. I usually get these once a month as a treat from our local grocery store. I will definitely purchase these again.
Tamara L.
Delaware, ['', '', '']
These are the best Pop-Tarts ever. I don't indulge in Pop-Tarts very often, but when I get the urge to eat some Pop-Tarts, these are at the top of my list! They're good right out of the package, but they're even better toasted. Don't expect them to taste exactly like red velvet cake, because they're not cake. But they are portable and toastable and delicious.
Lea M.
Oh god, nothing beats Pop-Tarts. I can eat them whenever, toasted or raw...
I lived abroad for a while and they didn't have them. I craved Pop-Tarts so bad, I had to make my friend bring me, like, 10 boxes when she came to visit (the Red Velvet ones, of course!)
Cardenas primero M.
Estado de mexico
I like them, but its filling is then very sweet, and I have that drink so I remove the taste is the only bad thing I have to say the product, all the rest is very rich
Danielle C.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been going through a box of these pop tarts in one day. Which isn't good on my part because I honestly don't want to get diabetes. BUT THIER SOO DELICIOUS!
Jayna D.
These are so good! They are crunchy on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside! I am always snacking on them and they taste just like red velvet cake!
Katie B.
HARTLEPOOL, Cleveland
What a eonderful breakfadt this makes. Its such a lovely flavor and its in my opinion, the best one ever profuced. Would highly recommend this product.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty