BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Brittany R.
Johnson City
I got these for my husband because he loves red velvet and they are so yummy! I love the cream cheese icing taste.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I like pop tarts because they are quick and easy to bake, they only take a few seconds and they are ready to eat. It is good if you are busy or want a nice delicious snack! Some flavours can be a bit sickening but one here and there it tastes amazinv!
Sonia ϟ.
London, London
This was my first Pop Tarts ever, and i kind being a little dissapointed when i tasted it, maybe the expectations were too high, 'cause this product is so famous, but is not so tasty, at least not this one.
Paloma L.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
I'm a Huge fan of Pop Tarts, I love them since the first day I tasted it, but the Red Velvet ones, were such a mess, I didn't like them at all, the texture and the frosted wasn't good for me, I gotta stick to the fruit flavored ones.
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy! My kids love these and they're perfect for a quick snack or an easy breakfast paired up with something healthier. They lose a star for having little to no nutritional value at all.
Syndal D.
Boston, MA
I loved the filling in the red velvet. I'm a huge fan of red velvet but I am not a fan of all the food color in it. It def dyed my insides red so things came out looking bloody. I wish they made this without so much food dye
Lauren A.
Sydney nsw
I want to try this so bad. As so red velvet is my favourite type of cupcake and to be mixed into a pop tart as I am a fan of treats this would definitely be a hit for me .
Kyrie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Glad that these are now more widely available in the UK, I just wish our flavour varieties were as wide as in America. That being said, they're absolutely delicious and I love working my way through all the flavours
Marcela P.
Amazing!
I love these! I disagree with what everyone says. Red velvet is chocolate and cream cheese. Of course the outside looks like the chocolate part so the center is going to be cream cheese flavored. Unlike a lot of people on here fail to realize. They are truly amazing and sweet just like any other pastry should be. I want more and more!
Katrina L.
best thing in life! i used to eat these growing up & i still love them to this day! i dont care if theyre healthy for you or not. theyre great! if you have a picky kid, this is your golden ticket. it gets food in their bellys & they think they just ate a cookie for breakfast!
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty