BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Regina C.
Love my red velvet, but on a pop tart was not that great. It didn't taste right to me.
Jaimilie M.
Bronx, NY
I love this pop tart. I buy this every month at least two boxes. My favorite pop tart.
Johanna L.
Like this product me and my daughter eat one of this each morning 😁😋 they are delicious
Kodie C.
Surrey, ND
My favorite pop tarts I've ever eaten 10/10 would eat again boyyyy my absolute favorite
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
These are amazing! If you love red velvet you will really enjoy these as a quick snack!
Robin B.
Old Hickory, TN
Red velvet Pop-Tarts are my weakness. I love these. I can eat a whole box by myself.
melanie r.
so good. they come with two and are easy to take on the go. i love warming them up
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son is obsessed with these pop tarts. If I let him he would eat and entire box.
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Haven't tried these but I think I need to!! Hey look so yummy! I have to try these
Caitlin S.
North Hollywood, CA
Their frosted red velvet is too good. Really
Makes me feel like I'm eating cake.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty