BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Amaya R.
Covington, GA
BEST BEST BEST BEST BESTTTTTTTTT POPTARTS ever and that's the end of the discussion kids.
Lillianna V.
Booneville, AR
I love warm pop tarts that come right out of the toaster with a glass of milk on the side
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all pop tarts but these ones are by far the best. I buy them all the time!!! Yum!
Yoseny D.
Santa Ana, CA
Taste like red velvet. But a little dry. Tastes better toasted . Not great for breakfast
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
These are amazing! If you love red velvet you will really enjoy these as a quick snack!
Kodie C.
Surrey, ND
My favorite pop tarts I've ever eaten 10/10 would eat again boyyyy my absolute favorite
Fabiola T.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Traditional pop tarts are my favorite! I eat them like a reward LOL, very very tasty :)
I love red velvet anything ! So these are a most taste just like I'm eating a cup cake
Jaimilie M.
Bronx, NY
I love this pop tart. I buy this every month at least two boxes. My favorite pop tart.
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL
A great quick breakfast item. Great for those rushed mornings. Excellent for the kids.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty