BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Angelica S.
I never ever tried red velvet till the other day and I love it. I will definitely buy again.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmm so good. I love my red velvet. And even though it's poptarts , it reminds me of the cake
Miranda M.
My husband loves all things Red Velvet and can't get enough of these Red Velvet Pop Tarts.
Rachel D.
Weslaco, TX
I bought this pop tarts and my kids love them.they take some for snacks to school everyday.
Jeaninne P.
Irmo, SC
These were a little disappointing. They were a little too dry/crumbly with sticky filling.
Courtney C.
Perryville, MO
A delicious twist to a regular breakfast poptart. Not to sweet and has a great rich flavor
Lisa M.
Don't take exactly like red velvet but they are really good for a super quick morning snack
Molly D.
Columbia , SC
Not my favorite pop tart flavor! They're super sweet, and get to be too much after a while!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
These are so freaking good! Are you kidding me right now with this amazing snack product!?
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
My kids love pop tarts for breakfast. When we buy the Red velvet flavor I always have one.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty