BY POP-TARTS #18 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Kaitlin S.
Marshall, MO
Red Velvet Pop tarts are my favorite. Especially when they have been in the freezer for a dlfew hours.
Manda B.
This is my daughter's favorite flavor. She loves the icing in the middle too. Tastes even better warm!
Celene H.
North Hollywood, CA
I absolutely love these! I eat them for snacks throughout the day or for breakfast! They're so good!
Kourtney L.
Chauvin, LA
My fiancé absolutely loves these and he can't get enough. We always have to keep the pantry stocked.
Very good pop tarts good to start off ur day with breakfast it gives you energy and very good to eat
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Pop-Tarts but I can honestly say that I wasn't a fan of this flavor. It just was toooooo sweet.
Amelia B.
Denver, CO
These are yummy but very very sweet. In a pack that contains two I could only ever eat a single one.
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love poptarts! These are one of my favorite ones theyre so delicious and fast to be ready to eat !
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
These are really good especially if you're on the go and don't have time to sit down and have breakfast
Kristen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Frosted red velvet is too sweet. Not very nutritious and doesn't really fill you up for breakfast.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty