BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Karla C.
These are addicting. The cookie itself isn't very sweet but the filling is sickly sweet. Its kind of a good combo! I would prefer these over any of the crazy new flavors.
Katie P.
Ford City
my absolute FAVORITE! I'm a big fan of pop tarts and red velvet both; this does not disappoint! definitely a great treat to have every one in a while for a great price as well! would definitely recommend!
Katie C.
Redding, CA
i am a red velevet kinda person. these are so quick and easy, you can heat them up or eat hem straight from the package. i've been buying these for years and honestly they never get old! would recommend !!
Aletha c.
Greeneville, TN
my kids love these for breakfast and even a snake veery easy to heat up people of all ages will love great value we eat this daily and for snacks easy to take with you on the go i love the taste of them i would recommend this to everyone
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a fan of the flavor red velvet. I like the pop tarts toasted in the toaster on a low setting just so I can get the inside filling warm. It's sweet and creamy. I like the frosted top of the pop tart
Marie T.
These are the best pop tarts ever created! They are the best right out of the toaster. Tastes just like a red velvet cake. They don't seem to be easy to find, sadly.
Morgan P.
Hermitage, TN
This is what I use to eat every day on the way to school. My mom would make hot chocolate and warm up my pop tarts before I walked out the door. It made every day feel like it was a great day. Nothing was better than biting into that warm yummy pop tart.
Maria E.
Ontario
Everyone in my family loves them so delicious and filling. They take for breakfast and quick snack sometimes it's gone in a day well almost always. Need to buy at least 5 boxes.
Lorissa A.
Aberdeen, NJ
I am a HUGE fan of Red Velvet but it seems like all the new "flavored" products are missing their mark. The pop tarts  taste good but if your expecting true red velvet taste you my be disappointed.Walmart
Yvonne L.
Fontana, CA
First of all let me confess I am not a huge Pop Tart fan. However, recently my children have talked me into buying a box each grocery trip and trying different flavors. This particular trip it was my choice. Honestly, if a container says "Red Velvet" anything that's a winner for me and these did not disappoint. The Pop Tarts actually taste like Red Velvet, so if you do not like that flavor, this one is not for you. But, if you enjoy Red Velvet, you really need to try these. And out of the toaster they are even better, if that is possible.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty