BY POP-TARTS #9 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good (for a snack). Too sweet for breakfast in my opinion but very tasty for a sweet treat.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I seriously wish they had these out all year in my location! Super yummy and really taste like red velvet
Dariea R.
Stone Mtn, GA
My sister buys this almost every week just because it's so good . We will definitely continue to purchase
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
My husband says these are the best pop-tarts in the world! He says they taste just like red velvet cake!
Danette Z.
These are AMAZING! My son and I both can sit and eat a whole box within two days! Definitely a must try!
emily a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I personally don't like it I don't like velvet anything but my kids do like this and it easy breakfast
Cassiopeia C.
Portland, OR
Omg these are literally so delicious I have to keep my composure to not eat the entire box in one week.
Kaitlin S.
Marshall, MO
Red Velvet Pop tarts are my favorite. Especially when they have been in the freezer for a dlfew hours.
Manda B.
This is my daughter's favorite flavor. She loves the icing in the middle too. Tastes even better warm!
Destiny H.
San Antonio, TX
Never trided this one but hopefully I can try it and I hope I love them a lot let's hope this works out
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Is this very sweet ?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?