BY POP-TARTS #9 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Nikina S.
These are great. I love red velvet. Great buy and great prices. Highly recommended. Red velvet is the best
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
Anything red velvet I try and these are one of my favorites! Not the healthiest option but still delicious.
Jessi B.
New Orleans, LA
Most red velvet flavored things are gross but NOT these!! They taste just like the cake they are so yummy!!
Yaritza V.
Long Beach, CA
I pice red velvet anything! But I must say this is my favorite. This is on the go and sooo super delicious!
Luz A.
Thermal, CA
My guilty pleasure!!
I can't stop eating these, they're too good! red velvet cake flavor, great invention!
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
My son loves red velvet everything, so I got these for him and he was very pleased with them. Great taste.
Sarah K.
These were not my favorite. I feel that they kind of tasted like food coloring, not the usual red velvet.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
My husband says these are the best pop-tarts in the world! He says they taste just like red velvet cake!
Dariea R.
Stone Mtn, GA
My sister buys this almost every week just because it's so good . We will definitely continue to purchase
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA
This is the best in the world, I LOVE red velvet anything. I would completely recommend these to any one
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this very sweet ?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?