BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Katie M.
Great taste, but a bit more messy than regular pop tarts. Don't know if it's just a different formula or what
This is the best flavor pop tart they've ever made. I absolutely love this! I'm so glad I found this flavor.
Breanna H.
These are amazing! If you hear them up in the microwave and grab a glass of milk, then you will be in heaven!
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Kelloggs Pop tarts especially the red velvet. The icing in the middle is really creamy and delicious.
Geralyn B.
Henrico , VA
Always a favorite. It's to the point that everyone gets their own box, and yes, we right our names on the box
Michelle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love pop tarts any and all flavors are amazing. The only flavor I do not really like are the pumpkin ones.
Luz A.
Thermal, CA
My guilty pleasure!!
I can't stop eating these, they're too good! red velvet cake flavor, great invention!
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
My son loves red velvet everything, so I got these for him and he was very pleased with them. Great taste.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
I like these because they do taste like red velvet cake. The only drawback is that they can be a bit sweet.
Garima K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Red velvet cupcakes and I also love pop tarts! So joining them together only made sense. Love this flavor!
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty