BY POP-TARTS #9 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Keyera M.
Atlanta , GA
These are one of my favorite pop tarts . I not only eat them in the morning but have them for a snack on same days.
Apple T.
I love to eat anything sweet and pop-tart is just perfect for those who love sweets! Very delicious and convenient.
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I love red velvet everything to of course I liked these so much. They taste like your eating a red velvet cup cake
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
Just bought these. Was a little leery about them but they are delicious. They taste very rich and are really yummy
Michelle Z.
Clifton, NJ
Big fan of red velvet flavor. Very true to the waste. Good to use as a snack or for breakfast. Fast to eat as well
Melissa B.
These are my children's favorite flavor of pop tarts. We don't get them often but when we do, it's usually this.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
These are delicious. The flavor was surprisingly amazing. It makes you think you are eating a red velvet cupcake!
Maria Zobel B.
This one is a flavorful pastry, its an easy snack for anytime of the day perfect for travel too. Very affordable!
Cindy G.
What's better than red velvet cake? Pop tarts red velvet! It's all the taste of a red velvet but in smaller size!
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
These are my guilty pleasure for when I am studying. I am in nursing school and need little things to de stress.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this very sweet ?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?