BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Lauren F.
Kernersville, NC
The red velvet pop tart is delicious!! I haven't seen it too many times, but when I do they don't last long at home.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
These are so good for dessert with a big glass of milk. They are hard to eat for breakfast because they are so sweet.
Hope H.
Melrose, FL
I really like red velvet and pop tarts. The combination of the two together is so yummy! Would definitely recommend.
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
They tasted "ok" but we're very very crumbly and hard to eat. They didn't really taste like red velvet to me either.
Melody B.
The red velvet are very tasty. They took a little longer to cook than normal but the filling definely made up for it
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Omg these are absolutely delicious! unfortunately it's hard to find them in the local walmart. they sell out fast!
Michelle Z.
Clifton, NJ
Big fan of red velvet flavor. Very true to the waste. Good to use as a snack or for breakfast. Fast to eat as well
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Yesss! I LOVE these!!! They are a weakness for me!!! Because they are a great snack when you are always on the go.
Keyera M.
Atlanta , GA
These are one of my favorite pop tarts . I not only eat them in the morning but have them for a snack on same days.
Apple T.
I love to eat anything sweet and pop-tart is just perfect for those who love sweets! Very delicious and convenient.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?