BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They tasted "ok" but we're very very crumbly and hard to eat. They didn't really taste like red velvet to me either.
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
These are soooo good. Usually I try to stay away from other pop tarts that aren't fruit flavored but these are great.
Amanda W.
Buckeye, AZ
I am not the biggest fan of these poptarts at all. I would rather eat a red velvet cake than eat these nasty things.
Jocelyn Marie D.
Bluefield
These are my absolute favorite kind. They are so easy to just grab and go. They are healthy but have a lot of sugar.
Hope H.
Melrose, FL
I really like red velvet and pop tarts. The combination of the two together is so yummy! Would definitely recommend.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Red Velvet is my son's favorite. So, when I saw the Red Velver Pop Tarts, I knew that I needed a box. He LOVED them.
Linsey R.
Thibodaux
The best flavor of poptarts. So sad that they dont have this product still available for purchase. I ate these dailt
Beverly C.
Central City, KY
These are absolutely the best poptarts. Put them in the microwave for 20 seconds and they're so gooey and delicious.
Lauren R.
Grass Valley, CA
I got some of these for a road trip I went on. They tasted so good! I'll be asking for them in my Christmas stocking
Natasha B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these babies! I don't want to eat other kinds they are SO good. Repeat customer here. And name brand is best.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?