BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Mykandrea C.
Lexington, TN
These are so good. I love love love them. They are really cheap and I would highly recommend someone giving these a try
Wendy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family loves these for breakfast there fast and really delicious they have different flavors and the pack comes in 2
Albanys V.
Red velvet is a mixed like cholate and vainilla I dont kwon how to express my love for this bar of tart, perfect to eat
Maelini W.
So good! The red velvet flavor is so tasty! Good either hot and cold! When you want a quick little breakfast or snack!
Samantha G.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I had to search everywhere to find these when they first came out. they are a great item for breakfast or sweet treat.
Al Dorothy B.
Mooresville, NC
omg these are so good! i'm addicted. i can eat a whole box in one setting lol they don't always have them in the store.
odalis g.
Houston, Tx
I love these my kids eat this every time in the morning before school I have to buy them every time we go to the store
Giselle A.
Red velvet is the best I love them so much but sometimes can be a little overwhelming but with some milk it is so good
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Delicious. And they taste just like a red velvet cupcake like oh my god. I buy these buy the bundle. I can't help it.
Melody B.
The red velvet are very tasty. They took a little longer to cook than normal but the filling definely made up for it
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?