BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

misty c.
Spruce Pine, AL
Theses pop tarts were far from red velvet cake. The taste was so nasty. To make it worse it had an after taste. Do not buy.
Jeanna D.
It doesn't taste like much of anything really. It just tastes like sugar, and it's very rich. I'd rather get other flavors.
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop-Tarts in general are really sweet but this one can really run your taste buds ragged if you don't have milk on hand.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Red Velvet pop tarts are my most favorite ever! Good price for a great taste! I'm a repeat customer. I highly recommend!!
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Kellogg's frosted red velvet pop tarts are my kids favorite.. they love Kellogg's pop tarts but these are their favorite
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Doesn't taste so much like red velvet but does have that cupcake taste I like. A little too sweet but not bad with coffee
Carolyn L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty good flavor, considering the artificial flavors. Most grocery stores have in stock, but sometimes a seasonal item
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
I "but these for the kids" and I usually eat about three packages myself! These poptarts are definitely one of favorites!
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I cannot get enough of pop-tarts!!!!! Talk about a guilty pleasure snack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to get them at Target.
Crystal G.
Toledo, OH
I did not like these at all. they tasted kind of weird and a little too sweet for my liking. I would not recommend these
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?