BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Mary M.
Troy, OH
My favorite pop tarts ever. I can't get enough of these. They taste amazing and are really sweet. A perfect on the go desert
Diane M.
My girls absolutely love these the red pill that flavor was very prominent very quick easy and clean breakfast type of snack
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
My favorite poptart ever but they are seasonal. I when see them in the fall I buy 10 boxes!!!! My family fights over them!!!!
Mayra G.
Glendale
I love pop tart for the different flavors they create especially for this one as it tastes like cake and the bread is so soft
Kristina K.
I did not like this flavor. It tasted very artificial and not great. Pop tarts are not what they used to be when I was a kid.
Layna T.
My family thought these were gross. We ended up donating them to the local food bank. Didn't taste like red velvet. To sweet.
Jeanna D.
It doesn't taste like much of anything really. It just tastes like sugar, and it's very rich. I'd rather get other flavors.
Amanda H.
Thomasville, GA
Wow is all I can say about the Red Velvet Pop-Tarts. I hid them in my pantry because I didn't want anyone else to eat them!
Tawana B.
Brunswick, GA
Purchased when was on sale to try. The children really did not like. I prefer the traditional flavors but it was ok to me.
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Mmmmm yummyyy i wanna it all really i want to eat them all, i miss to eat these thing, is not that healthy but is very good
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty