BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved the Red Velvet flavor when it came out I was buying like 4 boxes a month lol then I couldn’t find it anymore 😩 not sure I it was discontinued but if so please bring it back ASAP other then s’mores & cookies & cream this is my top choice 😋👌🏽
Kieristian R.
Delicious and sweet. I like the cream cheese filling. It is very sweet and creamy. I like the chocolaty flavor balanced with a slight saltyness. They are very nice toasted or frozen for a bit of a change.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
These poptarts are delicious! They really nailed the Red Velvet Cake flavor! I have bought these many times before and would definitely buy them again!  If you like sweets and cakes, you have to try these. They're amazing. Highly recommend!
Dazjanae D.
My boyfriend loves these! That's enough to make me appreciate these pop tarts! As a matter fact, I love them too, I didn't eat pop tarts at all until I discovered these, now I have branched out and tried other flavors as well. Whoever thought of red velvet pop tarts is a genius.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product my family my son my daughter she like it's a lot it's sweet i like I eat in the morning and it's good prices you can take whatever market it's very good I like it I recommend a lot to every body I would like to recommend it's very very good
Catherine B.
I was super excited to try this because I'm a huge fan of red velvet and I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed. It tasted like cream cheese in the middle and delicious on the outside. I would say it was pretty solid for a poptart.
Nohemy L.
Memphis, TN
I love these oh my god I thought I wouldn't like them but I do like them they go good with the Oreo red velvet cookies. I would say they are between affordable and pricey. Great flavor you would love them if you like red velvet. I totally recommend to try it out!!
Rachel G.
Noblesville
My favorite treat. Would not eat these every day for breakfast. They taste exactly like a red velvet cake and are great for special occasions when you want to give your breakfast something a little more sweet than normal.
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
This product literally tastes like you threw a spoonful of sugar straight to your taste buds. I bought them in the past for my kids until I tried one and I will never buy this product ever again. Diabetes in a box. I do not recommend these to anybody.
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love PopTars but sometimes I feel they're are flavors we shouldn't attempt and this is one. It was just off . Kids wouldnlove this and that is because they will eat anything. Buy just to try.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?