BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

LaShonda M.
Sanford, NC
One of my family's "Go-To" flavors of Pop Tarts!! Taste just like eating a slice of red velvet cake. They are good hot or cold'n
Iqra K.
17023 Kettle Creek Dr. Spring, TX
This is the only thing I eat in the morning when I don't have time to eat breakfast! The red velvety flavor is just too delicious
Sierra K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite flavor of pop tarts, but be careful when crumbs get wet the red can stain things very easy clothes,surfaces,carpet etc.
Autumn B.
Plainfield, IL
Pop tarts are life when your on the go or just need a snack. I love to eat mine without toasting them. The red velvet is amazing.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Oh my goodness! Warm these little guys up for a few seconds and it is heaven in your mouth! This pop tart is so so so delicious !
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , MI
Who doesn't love pop tarts? I can remember having a warm toasted pop tart before school and now they're just as yummy as an adult
Tairyn f.
I loved these so much! Red velvet is already my favorite but these made me like them even more!!! By far my favorite pop tarts!
Marquita G.
These are pretty good but my go-to flavor is the brown sugar. It's good hot or cold and the plus side is that they're portable.
Amber R.
Lincoln, NE
I got these thinking I wouldn't like them, but they are just enough of a sweet treat, but also good for an on the go breakfast.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
My favorite poptart ever but they are seasonal. I when see them in the fall I buy 10 boxes!!!! My family fights over them!!!!
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty