BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Isabel G.
Apple valley , Ca
I love red velvet and these pop tarts taste exactly like it they are amazing and I recommend anyone who loves red velvet to buy these
Viviana C.
These are delicious very tasty! I love red velvet cake and since i can't get cake this come in handy when i have really bad cravings.
Cassidy W.
These red velvet pop tarts is like a major sweet treat. They are delicious and not expensive. Not much on the healthy side of things.
Andrea L.
Mmm sugary frosted death. So good. It's almost too rich though. They've done a great job recreating the flavor of the actual thing.
christina w.
NACHES, WA
As an adult, I've never really liked Pop-Tarts, but these ones are amazing!! Good enough to eat without even putting in the toaster.
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL
We bought some of these pop tarts to take to the beach one year and they are absolutely amazing ! It's like desert for breakfast !
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
These are okay they are not all that . I like them with a cold glass of milk. They are not too pricey but again they taste alright
Brittany G.
Olive Branch, MS
Best thing to ever come out of the pop tart kitchen. My all time favorite snack. This will always have a special place in my heart
Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
These are by far THE best flavor of pop tarts! Strawberry used to be my favorite, but I will take these over strawberry any day now
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Oh my goodness! Warm these little guys up for a few seconds and it is heaven in your mouth! This pop tart is so so so delicious !
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?