BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

April L.
Valdosta, GA
My child wanted these as her small prize reward. They are flaming bright red. They were yucky to me. Like a little Debbie for breakfast.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
So these are a guilty pleasure snack. I rarely can find them at any of the stores around me- one of the best flavors I've found so far
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
My teenagers love these and often make me buy them. My grandson even likes them as his mid day snack but mostly prefers chocolate chip.
Toni H.
Yukon, OK
My 4 kids devoured the box within a day of it hitting the shelves, thanks pop-tarts for making something my children crave constantly.
Sarah  P.
These are great but I would recommend eating only one because they are super sweet. Really does taste how you would think and are great
Katie R.
This flavor pop tart was not my favorite. I could only eat about half of one pastry before it was too much. It has a very sweet taste.
Galilea E.
I really don't like pop tarts but this one I do because it's Red Velvet which it is my favorite cake!! so this is the only one I love!!
Sarah D.
Fayetteville , AR
I enjoyed these Pop-Tarts Red Velvet like most other pop tarts, but they were very sweet. I probably wouldn't choose this flavor again.
Stephanie W.
Leeds, AL
This is my kids and hubs new favorite flavor in the pop tarts. they said it is just like red velvet. they also love hot fudge sundae
Jennifer J.
I have. Been eating pop tarts for as long as i can remember. My whole family loves to eat them. Tgey always taste great warm or cold.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty