BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

anna n.
Dahlonega, GA
Perfect size--as always and a great new flavor. I heated mine up in a toaster and it was perfection. tasted like i was eating a little cake!
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
I love red velvet flavored things. These were pretty good. They didn't taste exactly like red velvet but the icing inside was really good.
Summer B.
Poptarts are delicious! Cold or warm just pop them in the toaster. red velvet has a chocolaty outside and red delicious mush on the inside.
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
I have not had this type of pop tart but i really like pop tarts so this so be goodm recommend ( maybe try strawberry or blueberry first.)
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
My daughter's all time favorite, we purchase it when every we can find it. She lovesss pop-tarts of any flavor but this is her FAVORITE !
Mariah J.
Saint Louis, MO
I think I just prefer some of the classic Pop Tarts flavors, and if I wanted dessert for breakfast I will eat actual cake in the future.
Hedda C.
Mckinney, TX
I live for anything Red Velvet and this was just amazing to me! very good for breakfast on the go! Tastes like red velvet and I love it!!
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super sweet, almost too sweet for me. If you want a red velvet flavor, just buy a boxed mix and trust me you'll be better off.
Zanae E.
Vancouver, WA
I always wish i had more poptarts than i get especially with being the fidth child but when everyone and a while i get one it's heavenly
Ginny N.
These are great on-the-go breakfast. They do taste a little sweet, but not that bad. The only problem is that they make a lot of crumbs.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty