BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Sabrina P.
Lawndale , Ca
I love me some red velvet. This is so yummy and is so hard to find but when you do find it make sure to grab 3 boxes and you won't regret it !
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I love all things red velvet except apparently these. I found they didn't taste anything like red velvet to me and the flavor just did nothing.
Rayna C.
Madison, WI
My favorite pop tart. So delicious and love how's curate it tastes to the actual thing it's based off of. So delicious for a treat or skip day.
Caressa M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sooo delicious, I can't have enough. These are a delicious and simple snack that taste authentically red velvet. Met my expectations for sure
Liana S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I literally go through a box of these in like two days. I hope these are lto, but I would be devastated. These are the only Pop Tarts I like.
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
The day I saw this in store I had to get it. I love anything made out of Red Velvet it's the best and this tasted so good especially warmed.
Kyle K.
This is my favorite flavor of PopTart by far, rich and creamy, exactly what you would expect from a red velvet pastry. Absolutley delicious.
Katy S.
Fresno , CA
They are addicting, puts a real cake to shame. I usually take them to work for breaks or when I have a sweet tooth but not wanting too heavy.
ramella c.
Really tasty pop tart.
I'm glad these are a permanent flavor and not just a limited edition as some other brands tend to do with red velvet.
Rebecca S.
Kelloggs has some delicious poptart flavors, but this one is the BEST! Red velvet cake is my favorite and these capture the taste perfectly!
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty