BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Amanda L.
Houston
I genuinely miss these things, haven't been able to locate them during the fall season. Great snack choice but probably not health as a breakfast.
Demetria S.
Pueblo, CO
My favorite pop tart!!! I'm so glad Kelloggs made this flavor.. Forget for breakfast, I eat them for a sweet snack!! The taste is amaze balls!!! 😆
Andrea D.
Hacienda hts , CA
Very delicious, i love red velvet so i might be a bit biased but its a great back for the morning and its also a great dessert if your on a budget
Bonnie O.
Pflugerville, TX
Red Velvet is my jam! I'll try anything red velvet, but these are one of my favorite quick breakfast treats. They are no doubt a go to item for me.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS

I like these. They definitely taste like red velvet, but that shouldn't have been too difficult considering red velvet is just chocolate with cream
Ashley D.
It was good but it was definitely too sweet. I wish it would've had more flavor to it and less sweetness without losing any good elements of it.
jennifer p.
I always eat this for breakfast before i go to school and i love these. I carry them everywhere with me. These are also great for snacks as well
Heather W.
They definitely fill my red velvet craving! But they have a lot of sugar, so we only have them for the occasional snack and never for breakfast.
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
SO GOOD! They are a great way to get a little bit of red velvet in your life, but feel like I am on a sugar high when I have them in the morning.
Courtney P.
This is simply a treat. If you don't care about nutrition or just need a comfort food this is it. Great flavor and certainly worth the purchase
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty