BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Meghan H.
Germantown, OH
These were a huuuuge part of my childhood. When I saw the red velvet in store I bought them. They taste okay until you think about how bad they are 😬😂
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I really like the red velvet pop tarts but you definitely have to only eat them kind of rarely and with a glass of milk because they are really sweet.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love red velvet cake any day of the week and they are so good with milk and toasted the are so perfect i just wish they were not limited time
Marisol R.
So sweet so easy so yummy! With or without a toaster it's delicious these are my guilty pleasure! I always have to have a big of these in the pantry
Myriam M.
Omg these are sooooooooooo good like words can't explain how obsessed i was these. I love red velvet cupcakes, cakes, so this was just a genius idea.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
For me, these are too sweet and I can only eat one at a time even with a glass of milk. I'm sure little kids wouldn't think they're too sweet though.
Anna V.
Los Angeles, CA
These are one of my favorite flavors for poor arts! So yummy and delicious. I love them toasted and not toasted. Both are great! A breakfast favorite
marissa b.
Fish Camp, CA
Always loved eating these before I went t o school my mom wouldake sure we always had some because if not there would be a fight for the last one lol
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I got these on Amazon Prime Pantry for a great deal. They taste like real red velvet cupcakes. They're perfect for breakfast or a treat. I recommend.
Amanda L.
Houston
I genuinely miss these things, haven't been able to locate them during the fall season. Great snack choice but probably not health as a breakfast.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty