BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Jennifer  M.
We love Pop Tarts. We have many favorite flavors, but, I would have to say, that red velvet is one of my kids favorite. I wish it wasn't so hard to find.
Jessica Z.
These are easily one of my favorite flavors. It's very sweet but that's what I like about it! I always tend to pick off the crust on the outside though.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
If you love red velvet, you'll love Kellogg's Pop Tarts, frosted red velvet flavor. I eat them out of the wrapper or toasted. Either way, it's delicious.
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
My kids LOVE pop tarts! Quick and easy breakfast go to and they eat them on a very regular basis. If we are on the go it's a quick grab and out the door!
Kids love them! Easy for a grab on the go breakfast! Or afternoon snack.
walmart is always stocked on all the flavors and not too expensive to purchase.
Gaby C.
Yummmy what a great little snack ...for wheb u get hungry in class or if you are in a hurry.........the sweet taste is mm priceless especially with milk
Chloe G.
Elkhart, IN
One of my favorite flaors! I love red velvet cake! But why buy a whole cake for yourself when you could buy red velvet pop tarts that taste just as good
Mayra R.
these are amazing i think that they are a great snack for when you are craving some red velvet i liked them best when they were toasted in the toaster
Nancy T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love Pop-Tarts! Especially the frosted red velvet. Warmed up or right out of the box, these pop tarts tastes just like the Red Velvet cake. Love them.
Meghan H.
Germantown, OH
These were a huuuuge part of my childhood. When I saw the red velvet in store I bought them. They taste okay until you think about how bad they are 😬😂
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?