BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Shanee C.
Binghamton, NY
They were definitely on to something when they created this kind if pop-tart! The original brands are good but the new varieties they came up with are new age!
Melissa K.
Augusta, MI
I used to just stick to the traditional strawberry pop-tarts until a friend made me try the red velvet kind. These got me through the Worlds Toughest Mudder.
Josie S.
The top icing covers the pop-tart and the filling is enough to have some in every bite! The flavor is satisfying and fun. These a a great snack for anytime.
Nephilim S.
These are so good! one of my favorites including cinnamon and the s'mores pop tarts. I like to eat them just out of the box they have no appeal to me heated
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Stole one from a fren house.. i must say they were to good to share or take a picture of..its all gone yeah. Get chu sum if you got kids or big kids that is.
Amaya R.
Loganville, GA
These are amazing! I think that they are a great snack for when you are craving some red velvet! (: I liked them best when they were toasted in the toaster.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These are a good snack when you want cake but can't have cake but need cake right now! I like them right out of the package. my husband likes them toasted.
valx j.
Hialeah, FL
I enjoy eating these because they are fast and easy to prepare , plus they are very affordable . They are perfect as a snack and even as a quick breakfast
Andria M.
These are so good. Pop tarts are amazing and quick. In a rush before school and I can grab one of these for myself or my step son and we are out the door!
Kimberly M.
Killeen, TX
This flavor poptart is sooooo addictive! Not the healthiest option but every time I find them I have to buy a box. I really loved them when I was pregnant
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty